My 622 has shipped

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

tomdkat

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Mar 3, 2005
As many you have read in previous posts I have been in dish networks executive office's face the past 2 weeks about getting the run around on when I will get my 622. They said I will receive it this week and I can activate it by calling the executive office..... No it is not an empty box

sonnyboy11 said:
Did they give you a tracking number by chance?

he said it takes a day to get in his computer... He will email it to me today or tomorrow>>> I will post it when i receive it

I called today and was told my 622 shipped to me on Feb. 14. She couldn't give me a tracking number. I ordered on Feb. 1. My installed is sheduled on Feb. 25.

Kirby Baker said:
Lets see, I wonder if I can re-route that package to a different address... ;)
There are 80,000 in Murrieta, you are more than welcome to look on every door step tomorrow

Just called Dish HD tech support and they said my 622 shipped to me yesterday and it should be delivered by Monday, 2/20 according to tracking (could not get the tracking number out of them :(). If true, then my 2/22 install date is going to hold up just fine. That is pretty darn good news!

sonnyboy11 said:
Just called Dish HD tech support and they said my 622 shipped to me yesterday and it should be delivered by Monday, 2/20 according to tracking (could not get the tracking number out of them :(). If true, then my 2/22 install date is going to hold up just fine. That is pretty darn good news!

Maybe I'm missing something but I thought that the 622 had to be professionaly installed. Why pay for a service call.
I have an unused LNB line at the back of my 811 now. In my home I have a Dish 500 and a 61.5 Dish. In the Chicago area you have no need for a Dish 1000.

cpdretired said:
Maybe I'm missing something but I thought that the 622 had to be professionaly installed. Why pay for a service call.
I have an unused LNB line at the back of my 811 now. In my home I have a Dish 500 and a 61.5 Dish. In the Chicago area you have no need for a Dish 1000.

I already have a dish 1000 and i pissed and moaned and they waved it

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts