My 622 has shipped

ronjohn said:
Well I called to move my install date, but they won't move it any sooner than 2/21. I can install myself. I have old LNBs, a dish 500 (110, 119) and a dish 300 at 61.5. I am in the Atlanta area. When I install the 622, it will be the only receiver I use. I don't think they will install a dish1000 since my locals should be on 61.5, but I am not sure.

What more will the installer give me if I wait until 2/21?

A pat on the back for letting you do the work that he got paid for! :D

I couldn't get my install date moved either, but it was only 1 CSR. I wonder if I called a different dept or tried again if I would get the answer I want?

Well, from the uplink report today, the Atlanta HD stations are on the 129 sat. I guess I will have to wait and let the installer change LNBs, put in a dish1000, and a DP44 so I can get the Atlanta stations.

My son just found a dish box on front step coming home from school. It does indeed contain a 622. So much for what they told me about it coming with the installer. Now I need to decide if I want to wait till 2/21 or install it myself. Will probably wait for the installer because I am scheduled to get a second dish because the 1000 isn't doing the job on 110, 119, 129. Will try to move the date up.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)