MY BROKER

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
What's happened to my broker in Hamilton? I have been trying to contact her without success by e-mail and by telephone. Does anyone know?

Even though I don't use her, I know it could take a few days for her to respond, (this coming from another member who has her as broker).

Even though I don't use her, I know it could take a few days for her to respond, (this coming from another member who has her as broker).
I tried contacting her, back in December, to try to get her to broker a Shaw account with an Ontario address so that I would not have to have Montreal simsubs, causing me to lose programming. Emails were undeliverable. If you got your equipment from KUSAT, they might be able to help.

bdxc

I have held off on responding to this thread until I received my annual invoice, which now has happened. I have had an e-mail exchange with the firm you mention today. If you are a customer and have received an invoice during the past several years, the contact information is shown thereon. I can confirm that the information shown is still current and is working.

I haven’t been able to get ahold of TVM for years.

About 10 years ago they just gave me the account info to manage it on my own.

Canadian Tv used to be affordable when Bell had the theme packs. The space channel was the best.

I remember My subscription used to run less than $30 usd

Claude Greiner

Are you still receiving a yearly invoice from them?

I, too, have my account information, but I still receive (and pay) an invoice. As mentioned before, the invoice shows the current contact information.

If you don't receive an invoice, then for some reason, they must not consider you a current client, and therefore, perhaps you are using outdated contact information. The contact information did change a few years ago.

Claude Greiner

Are you still receiving a yearly invoice from them?

I, too, have my account information, but I still receive (and pay) an invoice. As mentioned before, the invoice shows the current contact information.

If you don't receive an invoice, then for some reason, they must not consider you a current client, and therefore, perhaps you are using outdated contact information. The contact information did change a few years ago.

No. She gave me the account information to manage my account years ago myself.

I ended up letting it go after my credit card expired and they couldn’t bill it anymore.