My Hr10-250 just received the updated 6.3a software last night :)

Status
Please reply by conversation.
I got my update finally. I have a strange problem though. I have a Harmony remote and the Menu button won't pull up the Menu any more. The Tivo sees when I push it but it doen't do anything. Anyone else having this problem?

I got my update finally. I have a strange problem though. I have a Harmony remote and the Menu button won't pull up the Menu any more. The Tivo sees when I push it but it doen't do anything. Anyone else having this problem?

No problem with my newly upgraded HR10 and a Harmony for the XBox 360...

still no love here.. when is the all out roll out date? i thought I had read the 15th of October - but that must be wrong :)

I have a similiar problem at times with the Guide button on my Harmony 880. Pressing the Guide button results in no guide or a delay before the guide is displayed. Other times it behaves normally. I had no problems before the 6.3A upgrade. Not a major problem.

I have a similiar problem at times with the Guide button on my Harmony 880. Pressing the Guide button results in no guide or a delay before the guide is displayed. Other times it behaves normally. I had no problems before the 6.3A upgrade. Not a major problem.

I finally fixed my problem. Mine wasn't like yours, in that it was intermittent. Mine happened all the time. Everytime I hit the menu button it didn't come up at all on either of my Tivos. I had to go into the setup of my remote and totally delete the unit and activity and set them up again. This still stumps me why my remote would have a problem after the Tivo updated.

10/17 and still no update for me here in Ft worth. Called directv to find out what was going on and again asked if there was some way the update could be pushed to my account and was told no we are not doing this, this is a tivo thing not us. so i call tivo and are told that i have no idea what your talking about thats a directv box and the update is theirs. so go figure

I forced a call last night and lo and behold, I got the famous "pending restart"...so I did and within 15 minutes, the update was there...This was after midnight so I haven't had a chance to play around with it yet...but I did get it...I am in Dallas...

what a difference!

I can't believe this is the same receiver. It is night and day different. I always thought it was painfully slow. Now it seems downright zippy.

I got my 6.3 upgrader in Chapel Hill, NC this morning. Seems faster and the folders are nice. Have not noticed anything else to this point.

The unit is faster now but I've had a couple issues since the update. Some recordings are deleted immediatley (seconds) after recording even with plenty of free space. Also the receiver now locks up and has to be rebooted every couple days.

Status
Please reply by conversation.