My kid would be in some major trouble.

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.

KE4EST

SatelliteGuys Is My Second Home
Original poster
Staff member
HERE TO HELP YOU!
Lifetime Supporter
Aug 9, 2004
EM75xb
If this was my kid, lets just say he would never touch a dish when I got through with him...:eek::D

Last edited by a moderator:
Were you speaking of the 8-year old, or his Canadian dad?
I'd spank em both.
What's next, getting out the SawZall? :(

Strange people lol. I don't think the kid hurt that dish much, though he surely didn't help it any. I should've made a picture of the first 10' I had, that I ran down onto a ladder, collapsed one section. It made me sick so I didn't want want a picture.

I guess some people think C-band is totally dead.

Geez, now I see the future. Warning issues on Satellite dishes of "X" size and larger......"WARNING, THIS SATELLITE DISH IS NOT A TOY, COULD CAUSE........_____________________________"

Geez, now I see the future. Warning issues on Satellite dishes of "X" size and larger......"WARNING, THIS SATELLITE DISH IS NOT A TOY, COULD CAUSE........_____________________________"

Especially in the state of CA.

If this was my kid, lets just say he would never touch a dish when I got through with him...:eek::D

damn, that was anticlimactic. Was waiting for that kid to fall on his ass, LOL. You know, youtube and all........

This is a shame that Dad is teaching his kid to abuse things and not respect them. Any damage to the dish is not important; the lesson that kid is learning is bad.

You hit the nail on the head.

damn, that was anticlimactic. Was waiting for that kid to fall on his ass, LOL. You know, youtube and all........

Yeah I know, I thought well since I am watching this lets see why it is on youtube, I was just waiting for the kid to shove his leg through the mesh, and get cut up.

Yeah i wish they were my neighbors because I got a guy offering me a house mounted polar mount without the dish just the mount and the actuator and all I need is the dish itself! I would mount that thing on my garage outside my window and be scanning the skies for some c band!

Yes.. I have some better "Funny" Toys for 10 years old teens in my back yard like Scooters, Basketball & soccer ball etc.. I can exchange this for the Dish "Free Charge" anytime to test this..lol

And some folks come here, asking and wondering why they have problems to aim at a satellite with an dish like this.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)