My KU LNB Needs Some Global Warming

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.

JAS

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Mar 15, 2008
In the USA
Normally the low temp around here, this time of the year, is in the low to mid 20's. This week they have been dropping into the 0 to 5 degree range. While I can still view -S KU signals the -s2 signals are gone until it gets above 20 degrees. Time to look for another KU LNB. I have checked the site sponsors but it appears none of them sell what I need. Any suggestions?

Thanks

Are you getting frost inside something? Flexing of the holder or arm due to contracting cables? (I actually had that a while ago. I had a side LNB aimed at 103 and it was turning enough to get the hottest transponder on 101 while still getting 103. In the morning it would go back to normal.) Normally, solid-state electronics perform better at low temperature because it lowers the noise.

Thank goodness it hasnt got that low yet here in MN but by end of week it will. I guess I'll have to test my S2 TP's then :)

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)