updatelee

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Jul 22, 2006
CFB Edmonton
This app is used to save a stream to ts

demux apid vpid pcr pmt [options]

by default it saves the output in /tmp/test.ts

its a work in progress, so let me know how it works for you. It saves you a ton of time when you just want to record a sample of a feed you find.

UDL

Attachments

• demux.zip
    5.5 KB · Views: 88
Here is the updated version, you now select as many pids as you want with the -pids option. if you dont select any pids it assumes 8192 which means record the entire tp data to /tmp/test.ts very handy !

UDL

Attachments

• demux.zip
    4.2 KB · Views: 92
let me know how it works, or doesnt :) lol

its handy for recording video, or audio, or both. also handy for recording the entire stream for future analysis. Same with sometimes you find wierd audio like dolbyE its nice to save a recording of it to see if you can play with it in the future with different codecs. I like to record and collect weird video formats too, like PAL broadcast in NA, or 16:9 SD.

recording the entire stream is pretty cool too, saving one file that has 15 shows all at once in it :)

let me know how it works, or doesnt :) lol

its handy for recording video, or audio, or both. also handy for recording the entire stream for future analysis. Same with sometimes you find wierd audio like dolbyE its nice to save a recording of it to see if you can play with it in the future with different codecs. I like to record and collect weird video formats too, like PAL broadcast in NA, or 16:9 SD.

recording the entire stream is pretty cool too, saving one file that has 15 shows all at once in it :)
Just realized after downloading the file that it is for Linus based OS. I have Windows OS:(

Status
Please reply by conversation.