My Name is Earl

Sean Mota

SatelliteGuys Master
Original poster
Supporting Founder
Sep 8, 2003
New York City
I watched the first episode of the second season last night and thought that it was the weakest episod since its premiere. This show always surprises you and it is so funny but last night I kept waiting for the funny part and it never came.

I want to see more of Catalina... They should give her more airtime... I like the way Randy gets in the Half Naked Catalina Brain LOOP. :D

Producers Guild Announces PGA Nominees

By James Hibberd
The Producers Guild of America announced nominations Tuesday for its annual PGA Awards.
Story continues below...

For the Danny Thomas Producer of the Year Award In Episodic Television - Comedy category, Fox's "Arrested Development," HBO's "Curb Your Enthusiasm," NBC's "The Office," Showtime's "Weeds" and NBC's "My Name is Earl" were nominated.

In the Norman Felton Producer of the Year Award in Episodic Television - Drama category, Fox's "24," ABC's "Grey's Anatomy," HBO's "The Sopranos," Fox's "House" and ABC's "Lost" got the nods.

The awards event is scheduled to take place on Jan. 20 at in Century City, California.
Source TVWeek.com

I will give this season of Earl a little more time.

I am about 4 episodes behind. Try to catch up this weekend but it was impossible. I am up to the "My Name is Randy", "My Name is CrabMan", etc episode. I thought this was a great episode.

Funny one for Heroes fans ;) look above the French Boy on the Blackboard...

Attachments

• Earl_cheerleader.JPG
    Earl_cheerleader.JPG
    44.8 KB · Views: 275

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)