My new BUD

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.

LocutusOfBorg

Free speech is more important than your feelings
Original poster
Pub Member / Supporter
Aug 2, 2009
USA
KTI CKD-12 with DMX941 feed and 24" Venture actuator. Currently looking at AMC18.

Attachments

• DSCN1098.JPG
    DSCN1098.JPG
    663.1 KB · Views: 268
  • DSCN1099.JPG
    DSCN1099.JPG
    632.8 KB · Views: 254
Nice setup you have there, JN, hope Mother Nature leaves you alone for a good long while. :)

I hear ya. The BUD is nice to have but a real pain when the mesh has to be replaced. But, I'm sure we'll have hail again. Hopefully, I'll never have to deal with a tornado.

very nice dish :)

by the way, in the 2nd pic does your neighbor have a LNB'less Dish 500 up? Thats ghetto :p

That is fine!! I bet that one pulls in some signal.

Excellent C-band performance and most of the Ku comes in. I had AMC5 and AMC21 programmed in when I had the 90cm dish hooked up but the BUD can't see them. Everything in between is good - even the S2-8PSK stuff. I was having trouble getting the dish to accurately point to some sats but it seems that the problem has fixed itself - I'll have to wait and see if the problem comes back.

very nice dish :)

by the way, in the 2nd pic does your neighbor have a LNB'less Dish 500 up? Thats ghetto :p

The previous neighbor had DN but I think the new neighbor has Cable. I don't socialize with that neighbor.

Nice dish, I am picking up 71/2 Unimash from someones roof today hope it will not rain

A very nice dish!:up

What size are the 4(?) studs in the concrete pad to plumb the pole?

Did you paint the Ku part of your DMX741 orange for a reason?

A very nice dish!:up

What size are the 4(?) studs in the concrete pad to plumb the pole?

Did you paint the Ku part of your DMX741 orange for a reason?

There are 3 L bolts in the fiber mesh concrete. They are 3/4"x4.5' and are galvanized steel.

As for the orange on the feed, it came that way. I'm considering painting the visible area of the feed black to match the dish. Kinda weird having that orange section on the feed.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)