my week long project

hey james, got a 92 inch screen a few weeks ago so my bud is going to ceiling mount the dell projector and screen in my living room. temp setup against my wall in the bedroom is okay. but looking forward to a more professional, stable setup.

actually, don, my temp setup in my bedroom isn't bad, projecting against the wall. but i got a nice screen for 75 bucks on fleabay so off to the living room i go.

actually, don, my temp setup in my bedroom isn't bad, projecting against the wall. but i got a nice screen for 75 bucks on fleabay so off to the living room i go.

How is the old dell doing? I figure if anything you will need a new lamp and that is a sharp projector! by the way sorry I havent upated with pictures, I will, something came up the last two days I have been dealing with personally.

How is the old dell doing? I figure if anything you will need a new lamp and that is a sharp projector! by the way sorry I havent upated with pictures, I will, something came up the last two days I have been dealing with personally.

it will be awhile before i need a new lamp as i only use the dell about 15 hours a week. that will pick up a little when hockey starts in a few weeks.

what projector did u end up getting?

updated photos of speakers up on wall.

5027175686_0be7930a39.jpg

5026558429_e0daa2f751.jpg

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)