n00b trying to find FOX for House MD premiere, would like to try HD cap w/visionsat

Status
Please reply by conversation.

kulakovich

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Jul 19, 2005
Massachusetts
Howdy! Long time no post. Hadda baby about a year ago, or rather another baby. So no time for dish. Trying to get back in, hence my stupid question but experience to maybe pull this off.

ANYWAY- I read that the Visionsat IV 200 PVR plus can pull HD onto the external usb drive, and I could play it back on a computer using VLC. Awesome. Ok. Question time.

Is FOX that is OTA available over HD on a sat somewhere? I am combing over Lyngsat and keep doing less than successful searches here. I figure someone of the 251 people currently on this forum could say HEY ITS ON G16 FORMERLY KNOWN AS G4 YA n00b.

?

~kulakovich

So not even the OTA signal going from FOX to affiliates in a standard feed at x-o'clock, that sort of thing?

What about the Boston FOX signal? that hit a bird anywhere?

~k

You can blind scan 77w with a circular LNB to get some fox HD locals, I believe.

I'll pm you what I know about the C-Band feed of the House premier.

:D

Well thanks guys! - Seriously - you just saved me several hours of tinkering.

I will still get that Visionsat out of its box soon - I bought it to replace my Pansat 2500a when I thought it fried - turned out to be water in the coax.

Off to check out the Dr. Who forum!

~K

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)