Name a channel/channels you want DirecTV to add...

Status
Please reply by conversation.

edisonprime

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Dec 12, 2012
Off the top of my head: TheBlaze TV

Edit: Also may I add the channel Nuvo. I had that when I had Dish, and they have some hot looking Latin ladies on that channel. Especially on "Model Latina".

Last edited:
Reactions: DS0816
Pac 12
KWCM PBS Appleton, MN )(they have polka funtime on there). I know its uplinked but not available yet

Looks like according to the guide that some of the Starz channels are moving around a bit, maybe to make room for some new movie channels

The Blaze would be about it. Everything DirecTV doesn't have have that I care about I get on TWC and vice-versa. Otherwise it would be the Epix suite, American Hero's Channel HD, RFD HD, the 3D On Demand stuff on HBO and Starz, our low budget local cable only RSN that shows AHL hockey games and focuses on local NCAA sports and NFL RedZone. After flipping back and forth between the two channels since TWC got NFL Network and NFL RedZone, I much prefer NFL RZ over DirecTV RZ.

PIXL please!! My wife loves this channel. We were so disappointed to find out Direct did not offer it. More clean family programming is needed.

I would like HRTV...TVG in HD......Fox Soccer Plus in full time HD.....NASA HD....More Intl News channels like France 24 HD....PAC12...and FCS in HD

I would like HRTV...TVG in HD......Fox Soccer Plus in full time HD.....NASA HD....More Intl News channels like France 24 HD....PAC12...and FCS in HD

One of your wishes is coming soon. I don't know if you saw it, but Pac 12 is testing now so look for it on 612 soon!

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)