Nascar 2009

Yes they did, and was he not also with Tony Sr for a while before Tony Jr took over?

That's what makes this so funny. We have some Dale Jr. fans at our local bar here and you should hear this people. They blamed DEI, Teresa Earnhardt, Tony Sr. Tony Jr. But no. Dale Jr. can't be at fault. Well, That seems to be changing now. Most of us laugh at them because they don't make any sense.

What about Reutiman?

Congratulations on you're first Win. Congrats to MWR!

You can't win a race if your not in position to. They gambled on the rain and won.

A win is a win. While I'm disappointed that the race barely made it past halfway that's the way it goes sometimes.
If they had started the race at the same time as the Indy race they would have got the whole race in. Oh well. The time and schedule is what it is.

I don't have a link for this yet, but on Sirius NASCAR Radio 128, Mike Bagley just announced that a Sports Illustrated writer is reporting that Tony Eury Jr. will NOT be the crew chief for Earnhardt Jr at Dover.

I'll keep looking for a link.

Found it:

NASCAR | Blogs

If they had started the race at the same time as the Indy race they would have got the whole race in. Oh well. The time and schedule is what it is.

As one who constantly argues TV ratings, why in the world would NASCAR run their race at the same time as the Indy 500?

That's just a stupid statement in light of your ratings are everything arguments.

And I took you off ignore for that.:rolleyes:

As one who constantly argues TV ratings, why in the world would NASCAR run their race at the same time as the Indy 500?

That's just a stupid statement in light of your ratings are everything arguments.

And I took you off ignore for that.:rolleyes:
That's not what I said. I'm pointing out the "fact" that if the Indy Race wasn't on during that time they would have run the NASCAR race on Sunday in the afternoon at the Normal time and it would have been a complete race.

I don't have a link for this yet, but on Sirius NASCAR Radio 128, Mike Bagley just announced that a Sports Illustrated writer is reporting that Tony Eury Jr. will NOT be the crew chief for Earnhardt Jr at Dover.

I'll keep looking for a link.

Found it:

NASCAR | Blogs

Tony might be a small part of the problem but I don't believe he's the major problem.
Dale Jr. is a driver that can't communicate properly on how the car is behaving. I guess it's the fault of Eury Jr. that Dale Jr. missed his pit box a while back? I don't think so.

It's time to find another Dale Jr. fan to make a bet that he won't win a race for the rest of the year.
Now if they do make the change I can't wait to hear Jr. fans say " Now watch him win, That's what he needed ".

Yeah, Right.

That's not what I said. I'm pointing out the "fact" that if the Indy Race wasn't on during that time they would have run the NASCAR race on Sunday in the afternoon at the Normal time and it would have been a complete race.
I don't think so. The 600 gives NASCAR prime time exposure on Sunday before a Monday national holiday. I think they like it just fine where it's at (not to mention the track changing with the differences in temperature is a fan favorite).

By the way, I agree that Dale Jr. is an above average driver. He's also an above average asset for Hendrick$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

P.S. I'm pretty sure KB is disgusted by rain at this point.

And....Congrats to "The Franchise"!!!!!

I don't think so. The 600 gives NASCAR prime time exposure on Sunday before a Monday national holiday. I think they like it just fine where it's at (not to mention the track changing with the differences in temperature is a fan favorite).

By the way, I agree that Dale Jr. is an above average driver. He's also an above average asset for Hendrick$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

P.S. I'm pretty sure KB is disgusted by rain at this point.

So you believe Hendrick will keep Jr. even if he never wins another race? And maybe to clear up what I said. I'm talking about the bad luck NASCAR had on Sunday. They start the race after the INDY 500 and it gets rained out. If they had started it earlier they would have had a complete race.

If the economy keeps tanking, there won't be any sponsors left in business.

They had some Amp on sale for like 50 cents a can here. The stuff is garbage. Not much difference in this from regular soda when it comes to nutrition.

I never cared for his AMP sponsorship anyways, always liked the National Guard though.
I'd rather see them go back to the old sponsorship they had with the 5 when Terry Labonte drove it, than the AMP GUYS.

Isiah blasts Magic Johnson over criticisms in forthcoming book

What is NBC's "Football Night in America" obscuring?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)