Nascar 2009

Another great race. So glad Mark made it in. I was a little pissed at ABC though. I watched OTA. Picture was great, but for some reason the audio wasn't Dolby Digital, and a few times they missed some restarts. I hate that.

The Kid gets #5. Screw JPM!!!!!!!!!!!!! Screw ABC!!!!!!!! Juan is a cry baby, and ABC once again missed some restarts, and couldn't continue the post race coverage.

The Kid gets #5. Screw JPM!!!!!!!!!!!!! Screw ABC!!!!!!!! Juan is a cry baby, and ABC once again missed some restarts, and couldn't continue the post race coverage.

Congrat's to Mark Martin once again !!!!!
Someone mentioned on the Nascar channel that if Mark should win the Championship, it will rate right up there with Dale Sr.'s win at the Daytona 500 ....
I agree !

What did Juan have to say, I missed it.

Congrat's to Mark Martin once again !!!!!
Someone mentioned on the Nascar channel that if Mark should win the Championship, it will rate right up there with Dale Sr.'s win at the Daytona 500 ....
I agree !

What did Juan have to say, I missed it.

He basically said Martin brake checked him in one of the turns. He said next time he'll put the bumper to him. I watched the last resarts several times and never saw what he was crying about.

He basically said Martin brake checked him in one of the turns. He said next time he'll put the bumper to him. I watched the last resarts several times and never saw what he was crying about.

Juan is just a crybaby.

I watched the race but can't understand what Juan Chico ever says :D

Was nice to see Mark win...the feel good story of the year continues

Wow...

Attachments

• Logano.jpg
    Logano.jpg
    153.8 KB · Views: 102
  • Logano2.jpg
    Logano2.jpg
    152.4 KB · Views: 103
  • Logano 1.jpg
    Logano 1.jpg
    152.4 KB · Views: 96

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)