Nascar 2009

I have never seen back to back races rained out before that I can remember.

Anyone see the race ?
I heard parts of it and saw on the NASCAR website the highlights.
Gordon got in a hellofa wreck, he was in the wrong place at the wrong time, Sam Hornish got put into the wall and came out spinning and eventaully slammed Gordon into the wall head on.

Earnhart had quite a wreck as well when his brakes went out into a corner.

My week end at Bristol was fantastic. Got to stay in a cabin on the Lake free of charge. We were only about 10 miles from th track. Didn't take too many pictures and the ones I did could have been better. Still don't know how to properly use a camera.:rolleyes: Any way. Will be going back next year.

Picasa Web Albums - Steve - Bristol Fall 09

Good to hear you had a good time buddy. Nice pics btw. Thanks for sharing! :up :)

My week end at Bristol was fantastic. Got to stay in a cabin on the Lake free of charge. We were only about 10 miles from th track. Didn't take too many pictures and the ones I did could have been better. Still don't know how to properly use a camera.:rolleyes: Any way. Will be going back next year.

Picasa Web Albums - Steve - Bristol Fall 09
I'm quite envious.

I'm quite envious.

Very surprised and pleased at your boy that week end. After he got back in his car that Friday night, he was very calm, and cautious. I swapped to his frequncy thinking I was about to hear some classic Kyle Busch crying, but he didn't. He asked his spotter to make sure he was not in any ones way, and didin't bad mouth Chase Austin for taking him out. Then his comments about my boy Mark after his win saturday night, well, my hat was off too the guy. I hope he keeps it up. Time will tell. All in all, a great race week end.

Very surprised and pleased at your boy that week end. After he got back in his car that Friday night, he was very calm, and cautious. I swapped to his frequncy thinking I was about to hear some classic Kyle Busch crying, but he didn't. He asked his spotter to make sure he was not in any ones way, and didin't bad mouth Chase Austin for taking him out. Then his comments about my boy Mark after his win saturday night, well, my hat was off too the guy. I hope he keeps it up. Time will tell. All in all, a great race week end.

OK, What did they do with Kyle Busch and where did they hide him :D

I don't expect this "New" attitude from Kyle to last ....