Nascar 2009

I think he raced better when his Dad was around, matter of fact he did very well ... hasn't done as well since then, his death has taken a HUGE toll on Jr.

Jr. doesn't ASK for the publicity.... You don't see him mouthing off when Kyle screws up like Kyle does.

The man has a Huge amount of pressure on his shoulders.

Mark Martin having a great and Dominating night tonight !!! :up
And Jimmy Johnson has been following him all along ! :)

Jimbo

Last edited:
Mark Martin got it!

Great Race tonight.

Great Win for Mark Martin :D

Martin and 2nd place Jeff Gordon win a Million bucks for finishing 1-2 as teammates , I didn't hear how that all worked, but Lifelock is giving them the Million ....
It's also Rick Hendrick's Birthday (tommorow , I think they said).

Mr. Hendrick is a very happy man !!!!

Edit: The Million dollars goes to a family (fans) ....

Mayfield came up positive again for Methaphetemines in a June test.

This guy must be in complete denial . He didn't show up for his 1pm test and he didn't do the test until 8pm that night and it still came back positive. His stepmother came out and said she's seen him doing it .

Now if this is true and only Mayfield knows the truth then it's time for him to get help now. The fans and even NASCAR will support his rehab. But if it's true and he continues to fight this in court he will never drive for NASCAR ever again.

And if anyone thinks NASCAR takes pleasure in this I know they don't . But they have to protect the other drivers on the track. If this is true it's disgusting that he would have driven under the influence of this garbage. He needs help and I can't believe the test could be wrong. My guess is he tried to avoid the test for hours thinking it would clear out of his system.

And he is also saying that NASCAR is paying his stepmom to lie about him taking it.:rolleyes:

Oh boy. If he's not telling the truth then he's digging a deeper hole that he will never get out of. Mayfield has to look in the mirror now and think about what he's doing. If he's a junkie he needs to get help now. If he's clean then he needs to continue to fight this. But I don't see anything that shows me he's clean. Showing up late (7 hours) for a drug test?

Oh boy. If he's not telling the truth then he's digging a deeper hole that he will never get out of. Mayfield has to look in the mirror now and think about what he's doing. If he's a junkie he needs to get help now. If he's clean then he needs to continue to fight this. But I don't see anything that shows me he's clean. Showing up late (7 hours) for a drug test?

I'm not so concerned about doing the drug test late, he gave reasons for that, but the Testing Positive a second time, pretty much seals the case.
I wanted to give him the benefit of the doubt, but looks like even that is gone now with the second test.

I'm not so concerned about doing the drug test late, he gave reasons for that, but the Testing Positive a second time, pretty much seals the case.
I wanted to give him the benefit of the doubt, but looks like even that is gone now with the second test.

Looks like he was trying to delay the test . He had a 1pm time for the test and failed to show up for it.

And he's said he's been tested several times by a lab of his own choosing and came back clean each time.

This one isn't over by a long shot.

The judge is going to end up having them meet to do testing, he was hoping they could get together and choose one, but as typical, they can't agree, so the courts will eventually tell them where to go.

The judge is going to end up having them meet to do testing, he was hoping they could get together and choose one, but as typical, they can't agree, so the courts will eventually tell them where to go.

This needs to happen soon...Mayfield is now claiming NASCAR spiked his drug test.

[ame="http://sports.espn.go.com/rpm/nascar/news/story?id=4338923"]Jeremy Mayfield claims NASCAR rigged drug-test result - ESPN[/ame]

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)