Nascar 2009

After Saturday's race, the police considered charging Tony with assault and interstate batteries.

P.S. Don't forget that, unlike Home Depot, IB and M&MM knew the commodity they were buying into....

Really, Home Depot had no idea?

Winning a USAC title, IRL rookie of the year, Winning the IRL championship BEFORE he started driving in Cup?

Very aggresive driver, blow it or burn up the tires to win at all cost, that's why he's called smoke, short tempered quick to lash out,

They had no idea what they were getting in Smoke?

Well I was off by day, I said it would be Friday before he'd blame somebody else.

[ame="http://sports.espn.go.com/rpm/nascar/cup/news/story?id=4317202"]Kyle Busch feels he was 'dumped' by Tony Stewart on last lap at Daytona - ESPN[/ame]

Must have been watching a different race.

After reading the above...

Kyle, you're a jerk, get over yourself.

You were wrong, you made a mistake, be a man and admit it.

Does dissing Stewart put another driver notch on your door?

Today's KB rant put me over the edge, I was more than willing to give the benefit of the doubt, no longer.

Well I was off by day, I said it would be Friday before he'd blame somebody else.

Kyle Busch feels he was 'dumped' by Tony Stewart on last lap at Daytona - ESPN

Must have been watching a different race.

After reading the above...

Kyle, you're a jerk, get over yourself.

You were wrong, you made a mistake, be a man and admit it.

Does dissing Stewart put another driver notch on your door?

Today's KB rant put me over the edge, I was more than willing to give the benefit of the doubt, no longer.

Poor Kyle, I feel sooooo bad for him.

He stated that if your running 2nd and dump the guy in first place, the guy should be black flagged ...... He didn't feel that way last year when he purposely wrecked Dale Jr. on the last lap when Jr. was about to win his first race in a long time ......

Kyle never bothered to look at the replay apparently, seeing it was obvious that Busch moved into Stewart that started the wreck in the first place.

Poor Kyle, I feel sooooo bad for him.

He stated that if your running 2nd and dump the guy in first place, the guy should be black flagged ...... He didn't feel that way last year when he purposely wrecked Dale Jr. on the last lap when Jr. was about to win his first race in a long time ......

Kyle never bothered to look at the replay apparently, seeing it was obvious that Busch moved into Stewart that started the wreck in the first place.

Yes, Busch is a big whining baby.

They have three interesting stories in the Orlando Sentinel today.
The first is
Dale Earnhardt Jr. is the most overrated athlete in the history of sports

Orlando Sentinel - Dale Earnhardt Jr. is the most overrated athlete in the history of sports by
The other is Tony Eury Jr. blaming the media for the decline of Dale Jr.
http://www.orlandosentinel.com/spor...uli-autos-column10071009jul10,0,113890.column

And I totally agree with this statement
" He is a product of his last name, not of his driving skill"

and this from NASCAR http://www.nascar.com/2009/news/headlines/cup/07/09/preview.teuryjr.chicago.dearnhardtjr/1.html

But don't forget, Dale Jr telling the media he was better then any driver on the track. He said this about 6 years ago

Last edited:
The first is

Orlando Sentinel - Dale Earnhardt Jr. is the most overrated athlete in the history of sports by
Tony Eury Jr. faults media, fan pressure for Junior's rough season - OrlandoSentinel.com

and this from NASCAR NASCAR.COM - Eury Jr. talks openly about split with Earnhardt Jr. - Jul 9, 2009

But don't forget, Dale Jr telling the media he was better then any driver on the track. He said this about 6 years ago

Sounds like something the Sentinal would post. :rolleyes:
Remember, they are all for thier own attention and agenda .... this is the same paper that fought so hard for the Dale Sr. photo's to be made public.

Sounds like something the Sentinal would post. :rolleyes:
Remember, they are all for thier own attention and agenda .... this is the same paper that fought so hard for the Dale Sr. photo's to be made public.

Sportswriter Ed Hinton wanted to know why Earnhardt's autopsy records were not public like every other record was in Florida. We're not talking about putting photos in the newspaper. That never would have happened. Before his death you could have access to autopsy records but you couldn't print photos in a newspaper or online. In fact, Dr. Barry Myers was allowed to view the photos and autopsy records and made a report on his death. So , The Orlando Sentinel won that fight in court. They were never going to print the photos of a dead Dale Sr in the newspaper.

The first is

Tony Eury Jr. faults media, fan pressure for Junior's rough season - OrlandoSentinel.com

and this from NASCAR NASCAR.COM - Eury Jr. talks openly about split with Earnhardt Jr. - Jul 9, 2009

untitled.jpg

Sportswriter Ed Hinton wanted to know why Earnhardt's autopsy records were not public like every other record was in Florida. We're not talking about putting photos in the newspaper. That never would have happened. Before his death you could have access to autopsy records but you couldn't print photos in a newspaper or online. In fact, Dr. Barry Myers was allowed to view the photos and autopsy records and made a report on his death. So , The Orlando Sentinel won that fight in court. They were never going to print the photos of a dead Dale Sr in the newspaper.

Bet the would have had they had the oppertunity.

Dale said that the media was the reason for him not winning ????

Please show me where that was said ....

Here is a paragraph from the link that fallows.

[PIE]Eury said this season went downhill fast after Earnhardt encountered difficulty finding his pit stall during this year's season-opening Daytona 500, relegating him to a 27th-place finish in a race the cousins believed they could win. For the spiral that followed, Eury insisted the media mostly was to blame.[/PIE]

NASCAR.COM - Eury Jr. talks openly about split with Earnhardt Jr. - Jul 9, 2009

[PIE]Eury said this season went downhill fast after Earnhardt encountered difficulty finding his pit stall during this year's season-opening Daytona 500, relegating him to a 27th-place finish in a race the cousins believed they could win. For the spiral that followed, Eury insisted the media mostly was to blame.[/PIE]

That's Eury talking, not Dale Jr.
I didn't think I heard Dale use that as an excuse.

Yup. Another year of media attention for Dale Jr. with no chance of winning the big prize , again. Now they blame the media for his lack of winning. Now that is funny.

He didn't say Dale said it, he said "they".

Dale said that the media was the reason for him not winning ????

Please show me where that was said ....

You said Dale.

Yup. Another year of media attention for Dale Jr. with no chance of winning the big prize , again. Now they blame the media for his lack of winning. Now that is funny.

He didn't say Dale said it, he said "they".

You said Dale.

I said Dale in a Question as in asking IF he said that.
Sounds from the quote posted that Eury was doing the talking.

I said Dale in a Question as in asking IF he said that.
Sounds from the quote posted that Eury was doing the talking.

Dale Jr. got the media attention because of his father. He didn't earn it and now he's learning the pitfalls that come with that name if you don't win.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts