Pole #6 for Mark The Kid Martin.

Way to go Kid Martin !

And they STILL don't give any points for Pole Positions, something I thought should be done a long time ago.
How about 10-15 points for a Pole ?

Way to go Kid Martin !

And they STILL don't give any points for Pole Positions, something I thought should be done a long time ago.
How about 10-15 points for a Pole ?

I couldn't agree more.:up

Another great race. So glad Mark made it in. I was a little pissed at ABC though. I watched OTA. Picture was great, but for some reason the audio wasn't Dolby Digital, and a few times they missed some restarts. I hate that.

The Kid gets #5. Screw JPM!!!!!!!!!!!!! Screw ABC!!!!!!!! Juan is a cry baby, and ABC once again missed some restarts, and couldn't continue the post race coverage.

The Kid gets #5. Screw JPM!!!!!!!!!!!!! Screw ABC!!!!!!!! Juan is a cry baby, and ABC once again missed some restarts, and couldn't continue the post race coverage.

Congrat's to Mark Martin once again !!!!!
Someone mentioned on the Nascar channel that if Mark should win the Championship, it will rate right up there with Dale Sr.'s win at the Daytona 500 ....
I agree !

What did Juan have to say, I missed it.

He basically said Martin brake checked him in one of the turns. He said next time he'll put the bumper to him. I watched the last resarts several times and never saw what he was crying about.

He basically said Martin brake checked him in one of the turns. He said next time he'll put the bumper to him. I watched the last resarts several times and never saw what he was crying about.

Juan is just a crybaby.

Juan is just a crybaby.

Yes he is. Did you watch the race? If you did, did you see whar he was talking about?

I watched the race but can't understand what Juan Chico ever says

Was nice to see Mark win...the feel good story of the year continues

I watched the race but can't understand what Juan Chico ever says

Was nice to see Mark win...the feel good story of the year continues

2 very good points indeed!!!!!!!!

I hope Mark can hold on to the points lead and win the Championship. Great win for Mark this week.

I hope Mark can hold on to the points lead and win the Championship. Great win for Mark this week.

I hear ya. I haven't seen him lookin this good in years. BTW. Howdy neighbor.

I may have missed the post earlier, but you guy's did hear that Mark Martin signed a new 2 year contract with Hendricks, right ?

yeah he's signed through 2011

Yep. He announced it Friday. Thats awsome news. I hope he doesn't regret it.

Go Mark!!!!

Wow...

Attachments

• Logano.jpg
    153.8 KB · Views: 105
  • Logano2.jpg
    152.4 KB · Views: 105
  • Logano 1.jpg
    152.4 KB · Views: 99