Nascar 2011 Season

and Stevie I'm still wondering why you say Mark Martin is a traitor?
Because Rousch pushed him out of his ride so now he runs a Chevy?

Martin is a loser! Maybe if he stayed in the minors and raced only in Busch/Nationwide, he'd be something, as that's all he was ever good at. If he wants to drive for what our tax money paid for that's his choice, but General Motors should cease to exist. No reason why Chevy should even be around anymore. Martin is like Brett Farvre, an old worthless dried up fart who doesn't know when to call it quits.

Martin is a loser! Maybe if he stayed in the minors and raced only in Busch/Nationwide, he'd be something, as that's all he was ever good at. If he wants to drive for what our tax money paid for that's his choice, but General Motors should cease to exist. No reason why Chevy should even be around anymore. Martin is like Brett Farvre, an old worthless dried up fart who doesn't know when to call it quits.

How old without looking it up do you think Mark is ?

Btw, here you go again with more useless info, Chevy should not exist ?
Chevy has more WINS in NASCAR than ANY OTHER manufacture.

I don't care how many wins they have, fact is if it wasn't for the bailout GM would be gone, and they should be gone. If I blew all my money and declared bankruptcy, I'd be called irresponsible. If I begged for money to survive I’d be called a bum. General Motors did that and they were given billions of tax payer money. This country is so screwed up in some aspects! Both GM and Chysler should have been told to dry up and rot.

As for Fartin Martin, he’s got to be in his 50s by now, exact age, I’m not sure, nor do I really care to look it up. I remember watching him race the #6 Strohs car in the late ‘80s before being sponsored by Foldiers, and I also remember him sucking. He never could hang with the big boys in the Cup Series, should have made a career out of driving the #60 Winn Dixxie Thunderbird in the Grand National Series, so he could race with other with the same talent level instead of making a fool out of himself in the Cup Series.

I don't care how many wins they have, fact is if it wasn't for the bailout GM would be gone, and they should be gone. If I blew all my money and declared bankruptcy, I'd be called irresponsible. If I begged for money to survive I’d be called a bum. General Motors did that and they were given billions of tax payer money. This country is so screwed up in some aspects! Both GM and Chysler should have been told to dry up and rot.

As for Fartin Martin, he’s got to be in his 50s by now, exact age, I’m not sure, nor do I really care to look it up. I remember watching him race the #6 Strohs car in the late ‘80s before being sponsored by Foldiers, and I also remember him sucking. He never could hang with the big boys in the Cup Series, should have made a career out of driving the #60 Winn Dixxie Thunderbird in the Grand National Series, so he could race with other with the same talent level instead of making a fool out of himself in the Cup Series.

Incase you hadn't noticed, of course you wouldn't seeing your a hater of all car makers other than Ford, GM asked for money and they got back on thier feet and PAID ALL OF IT BACK QUICKLY.

As for Mark, he's in the CUP series for a reason, he must have been pretty damn good, he's still there.

Incase you hadn't noticed, of course you wouldn't seeing your a hater of all car makers other than Ford, GM asked for money and they got back on thier feet and PAID ALL OF IT BACK QUICKLY.

As for Mark, he's in the CUP series for a reason, he must have been pretty damn good, he's still there.

:popcorn

I'm not exactly a big NASCAR fan, but it was interesting seeing the Carl Edwards AFLAC #99 car and trailer here on our secured government facility yesterday. Sorry, no photos. It was just the car, trailer, somebody in a black AFLAC jacket, and a table with promo materials.

I'm not exactly a big NASCAR fan, but it was interesting seeing the Carl Edwards AFLAC #99 car and trailer here on our secured government facility yesterday. Sorry, no photos. It was just the car, trailer, somebody in a black AFLAC jacket, and a table with promo materials.

SOMEBODY ?
Was it Cousin Carl ?

Kinda crazy to not see Jr in the All Star Race. I thought the winners got lifetime entry but I guess its only 10 years (he won in 2000)

so he's gotta race his way in....or be the fans vote ;)

Kinda crazy to not see Jr in the All Star Race. I thought the winners got lifetime entry but I guess its only 10 years (he won in 2000)

so he's gotta race his way in....or be the fans vote ;)

If he doesn't race his way in i'm sure he'll get the fan vote.

EDIT: I just now noticed your wink.:p

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)