Nascar 2011 Season

Wow Wreck 2.jpgWreck 1.jpg

Carl Edwards WIN the MILLION bucks tonight and then WREAKS the car after the race while celebrating, hits a MANHOLE in the grass and ALMOST rolls the car, wreaks the front end pretty badly.

Guess he needed to find SOMETHING for the crew to do during the week !

Who’s the All Stars? That’s right, Rousch Racing! Hell yeah!!!! Ragan wins Round 1, Edwards wins the big one! Pure domination, bay-be!!! 1, 5, 6 & 8th not bad for my boys. And hey the top 2 guys are a part of racing programs from manufactures that didn’t have to cry to the government in order to survive!

Here we go again .....

Maybe we should all start rooting for a manufacture instead of a team, that way we couild pretty much make our odds of winning 25 % ever week. :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Hey I don't care who wins as long as there's not a Chevy, Toyota or Dodge in Victory Lane. Not that Toyota has any business in NASCAR, but at least they know how to be a profitable company, so I'll give them that.

I heard that on NASCAR Now today

He gets a ticket...if we tried it (my dad's vette can surely go that fast) we'd be in jail right now

When I read It, thought ‘only 128?’ Last year I my way down to Scranton, PA to pick up my friend for the Spring Pocono race I maxed my Aviator out at 140 for a little bit of a stretch on I-86. I'm a complete idiot, I know. I was running two hours late and needed to make up time. All I have to say is, Thank God for radar detectors! Prior to that I never went above 80 in that thing.

What time does the race actually START tonight ?
Does Fox have thier typical hour pre race show, or is race time more like 6:30 ?

edit:
Never mind, they are starting now !

Unfortunately, due to the severe weather in the area, I get the SD version from the local Fox station.... UGH

Last edited:
well god forbid if we have any severe weather they'll just cut away totally. They did that yesterday during the soccer (not that I watch soccer) for about 2 hours. Betcha lots of soccer fans in Minneapolis were PISSED

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts