Nascar 2019

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Saw this in some Watkins Glen race weekend photos that someone had posted...glad to see Partysox was able to make it to the track for Chase's win! :D

uwfhgpmgwge31.jpg

The only highlight I saw was the 18 ,she done blew up,otherwise saw no reason to watch,and I didn't.Turned it off,like most of the rest of the season,if I even bothered to try to watch.

Even Harvick's crew chief made mention during the race of how well the track redesigned that particular wall such that Chase took a hit like that with such little damage.

I knew we were toast after all the cautions at the end let him catch back up. lol
How about those cautions? Seems like sometimes a spin will bring out the caution even if the driver was able to continue without delay, and other times they don't throw the caution for a very similar event.

Reactions: DWS44
I will be at the Dover race on Sunday with my grandson. Go #9 Chase Elliott. Let's see if he can make it two in a row. We were there last year for his win at Dover.
20181007_174436.jpg

20181007_175042.jpg

Reactions: Jimbo

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)