Nascar 2019

The pressure is off now he is locked into the playoffs way early, they are going to have some fun now I would think.
The fact that he is locked in to the "Chase" hopefully doesn't mess with things ...
I know what Jimmy Johnson would win a race to get into the playoffs, they would start trying different set up and things that they wouldn't normally do, even when it wasn't early in the season.

Reactions: DWS44
Aside from my distaste over the lap 10 garbage, the aero package actually seemed to work fairly well for a change. It was refreshing not to see as much follow-the leader and actually see folks pull out and make passes again.

Congrats to Chase as well! Hmmm...someone named Elliott in a #9 winning @ Talladega...I feel like I've seen that a time or two in the past. :D

Reactions: Jimbo and Partysox
Aside from my distaste over the lap 10 garbage, the aero package actually seemed to work fairly well for a change. It was refreshing not to see as much follow-the leader and actually see folks pull out and make passes again.

Congrats to Chase as well! Hmmm...someone named Elliott in a #9 winning @ Talladega...I feel like I've seen that a time or two in the past. :D
I totally agree it was a lot better race than I thought it would be, I look for them to use this package at other tracks[Michigan-Indy-Daytona]comes to mind.

What if 17 people win races this year? Do all 17 get into the playoffs?

What if 17 people win races this year? Do all 17 get into the playoffs?

Even in that scenario, only 16 make the playoffs. In that event, anyone with multiple wins would be guaranteed first, then the remaining spots would be filled by the single-race winners based on points.

Ya we get to record half the race from the timer if we are lucky.:(

Well...we have cars on pit road, but looks like they might have an hour until the rain returns. At this point, I just hope to see a few hot laps in 4K today before they have to call it, since I'll be at work tomorrow. Hmmm...I wonder if Dish would turn the 4K channel back on tomorrow in that event?

Well...we have cars on pit road, but looks like they might have an hour until the rain returns. At this point, I just hope to see a few hot laps in 4K today before they have to call it, since I'll be at work tomorrow. Hmmm...I wonder if Dish would turn the 4K channel back on tomorrow in that event?
I was wondering the same thing about 4K tomorrow, they just announced 12 noon tomorrow racing I guess we will find out.

I was wondering the same thing about 4K tomorrow, they just announced 12 noon tomorrow racing I guess we will find out.

I was going to create a manual timer on channel 540 just in case, but the H3 won't let you pick channel 540-01. I give up. :(

Last edited:
I was going to create a manual timer on channel 540 just in case, but the H3 won't let you pick channel 540-01. I give up. :(
At least I know I'm not alone I tried to do the same thing, its got 02-HDR but no 01, I will look at the guide in the morning.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)