Nascar 2020

Wow Harvick wins Saturday and Hamlin finishes second then on Sunday Hamlin wins and Harvick finishes second.

Party the weather guy here with your early weekend forecast mid 90's Sat and Sun with NO RAIN. :eeek

Not believing that for one second until I actually see it. :D

SOOOOOO disappointed that Smoke decided not to run the Indy Xfinity road course race this weekend, too, BTW. I was so looking forward to seeing him in a stock car again.

Reactions: Elsguy
Not believing that for one second until I actually see it. :D

SOOOOOO disappointed that Smoke decided not to run the Indy Xfinity road course race this weekend, too, BTW. I was so looking forward to seeing him in a stock car again.
I'm with you about Smoke to hot for him I guess, The heat is going to be brutal even for the the young guys. 95 in the shade imagine sitting in a hot race car.

NASCAR, the only racing series that can cause a red flag during a yellow.

Yes, I’m aware of the ‘96 crash at Michigan in CART, but that was before a green ever happened.

NASCAR, the only racing series that can cause a red flag during a yellow.

Yes, I’m aware of the ‘96 crash at Michigan in CART, but that was before a green ever happened.
Did they ever go back and do an update on the guy that got hit in the Pits, when it happened, it looked like he got crushed ... thankfully that didn't happen as they showed him being carted off, but didn't hear anything after that.

That was very scary ...

As for the Red Flag, I'm sure it was because they didn't want to end the yellow while the commotion was going on and probably didn't want others flying around the Pits at the time either.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts