Scott Greczkowski

Welcome HOME!
Original poster
Staff member
HERE TO HELP YOU!
Cutting Edge
Sep 7, 2003
Newington, CT
Has anyone heard any more on the The Nashille Network launching? I thought I read it was coming in September but I have not heard anything more about it.

This is one channel I am looking forward to coming back. :)

I thought it was October (thats what some articles said)

With Sinclair dropping thecoooltv maybe they'll pick it up...37 markets right there

The channel is up on the new 87w luken mux and it is showing a loop right now and they are stating 11/1 (my birthday) as the launch date. I am scanning this in with my X2 receiver. The openbox s9 I have only plays audio. It would be nice to know what receivers will blind scan this channel in and play it properly. I have heard of issues playing this with some of the AZ units.

x2.jpg

The Nashville Network with be on WSMV Channel 4.2 in Nashville at the launch date of November 1st. Also, Ralph Emery's Nashville Now will be offered in vintage episodes beginning that day as well, with the first 30 episodes to be aired hand-picked by Ralph himself..

[video=facebook;270782849710050]https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=270782849710050[/video]

I really wish I could pick up this station on my dish! (Even if it was only in SD.)

Glad to see the commercials still have the same old TNN feel.

There is now a second digital subchannel on WSMV my TV reads it as "WSMV-TNN", currently it is just showing a blue slate with white letters in the middle saying "Video Alarm Detected Service Id 11(4490) w/ the New TNN Logo in the right bottom corner with 4.2 next to it

There are several technical things that are being worked on as we speak, not least of which is the audio level variation. If you spot other issues, rest assured we've probably already spotted them and are working on them.

Glad you're enjoying it!

- Trip

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)