Nashville Network

Status
Please reply by conversation.
Scott-what's the problem? Dish not big enough, or trees in your way? I get that channel fine with a 10' dish, but don't know how much smaller you could go and still get reliable signal.
Maybe a good PLL c-band lnb would help increase your chances, if you don't have one already.

Just for ha ha's since sandy seemed to cal my dish alittle and give me a greater signal on MeTv 101 i scanned 3920 and did get the RTV's channel line up but when i went to look at it the signal brokup and i lost the Q.I know its wishfull thinking of getting this with a 6 footer but i did get something where before i got nothing.Scott! looks like a dish tweak should get you RTV on 87w. Good luck

just a FYI the TNN West feed has TNN audio but black video
TNN Hawaii is just the audio loop

I know Trip mentioned no video on the 137W TNN feeds but I'm just confirming ;)

Stanleyj I get about 70 to 72 % on 8 footer on 87 and 137w. I had to tweak the elevation just a tiny bit. The lnb has to be perfectly aligned too. Dont know about a 6 footer though

Does TNN have "Dark Hours"? I saw on WSMV 4.2(the flagship) the other night they were re-running the 6 o clock news hour maybe at 830 pm is when I saw it? I think that was two nights ago.

Sent from my DROID4 using Tapatalk 2

WSMV does rerun their evening newscast at 9PM central time. Not sure what you mean by "dark hours" though.

- Trip

No dark hours on TNN. There is always supposed to be something fed through the satellite.

- Trip

Any news for Albuquerque's TV market, for TNN the low Power station is dragging thier feet they just keeping testing TNN EPG banner for 6 or 7 months now on KYNM-LD RF ch. 51.:(

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)