National Signing Day is here

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

Ronnie-

Member of the Year
Original poster
Staff member
HERE TO HELP YOU!
Aug 28, 2007
mississippi
So how does your team look to end up?

Looks like another stellar class for Bama.

So how does your team look to end up?

Looks like another stellar class for Bama.

Bama got lucky, they snatched a guy out from under VT's nose from Lynchburg VA but the guy I've seen him play...not the best by no means.

Virginia Tech closed out strong with commitments from ESPNU 150 DE Ken Ekanem and ATH Joel Caleb, but struck out on Lynchburg defensive lineman Korren Kirven, who chose Alabama.

Looks like VT came out looking good as well even without Korren, my only concern is the Running back position. I'll have to go back and look at who's who and check out the spring game to see what is going on for this year. Heisman talk for Logan Thomas for sure this year but he will need help from his RB's and Front line which took a small beating along with losing two key receivers this year. Upcoming schedule looks decent, not too weak and not too strong but should prove just right for some learning curves while putting W's across the board and building another 10 win season ahead.

On another note..I like the idea of adding a 2nd set of eyes to the replay booth... certainly should have been that way during any of the recent big games.

We are already stacked at running back, but added another potential stud in TJ Yeldon. Hope he lives up the hype.

Not the signing day he expected. WR recruit Roger Lewis facing rape charges instead of signing football scholarship | Prep Rally - Yahoo! Sports

A Division I football recruit who was expected to make his college choice on Wednesday's national signing day festivities was instead in jail, being held on two charges of rape.
As first reported by ThisWeek Pickerington, and quickly confirmed by a number of other Ohio media outlets, Pickerington (Ohio) Central star Roger Lewis, who helped his team reach Ohio's Div. I state football title game in 2011, has been charged with two first-degree felony charges of rape, both of the same female acquaintance. Like the victim, Lewis is 18 and is being charged as an adult after a nearly month-long investigation by Pickerington Police.
The victim has been described only as a fellow Pickerington High student. She alleges she was raped both in December 2011 and again on January 6.
On Tuesday night, Lewis was being held on $250,000 at Fairfield County Jail and was expected to be arraigned on Wednesday.

I trust our coaches and recruiters, and we are happy to take him off of your hands.

dvrexpander said:
I didn't want him at VT anyway to be honest just cause I've seen him in action and he's over hyped.

LOL.
The number one excuse if YOUR school does not get that certain recruit.

Considering ALL the clouds that The U has been under, they more than likely will have a top 5 class. Al Golden has done an AMAZING job creating those relationships with the south Florida coaches to get a class like this.

4-Star Kyle Dodson's (OT) decision to attend Ohio State moves the Buckeyes to #3 Overall and #1 in the B1G 10 in recruiting! WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Urban Meyer is a STRONG recruiter!

Dodson is a 6-foot-5, 315-pounde offensive tackle from Cleveland who decomitted with Wisconsin to come to Ohio State. Welcome home big boy!

Nice... 3 schools in the same state in the top 10 according to ESPN. They have Miami at #10, but that does not include the fact that they signed the #1 DB and the #1 RB in the country...both 5 star players. That will easily have them in the top 6...maybe top 5...:cool:

I am very excited...

Currently Bama has the top class as rated by Rivals and ESPN. They are rated second by Scout.
Looks good for the future.

4-Star Kyle Dodson's (OT) decision to attend Ohio State moves the Buckeyes to #3 Overall and #1 in the B1G 10 in recruiting! WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Urban Meyer is a STRONG recruiter!

Dodson is a 6-foot-5, 315-pounde offensive tackle from Cleveland who decomitted with Wisconsin to come to Ohio State. Welcome home big boy!

Looks like all the dark clouds over Columbus for the past year are starting to clear, with the Bucks from 3-6 in the nation definitely is better than I would have expected.

I think Pitt did pretty good, they some good players, a high ranked QB from Tennessee a 6th ranked running back from Pittsburgh well they got a lot of players from around here. I think this is a start to a better program with a better coach getting ready to take over the ACC.

Sent from my SGH-T959V using SatelliteGuys

A look at tOSU Class of 2012 as it stands today. All players have sent in signed LOIs.

Noah Spence – 5* DE (Harrisburg, PA)
Adolphus Washington – 5* DE (Cincinnati, OH)
Tommy Schutt – 5* DT (Glen Ellyn, IL)
Brionte Dunn – 5* RB (Canton, OH)
Armani Reeves – 4* CB (West Roxbury, MA)
Se’Von Pittman – 4* DE (Canton, OH)
Joshua Perry – 4* OLB (Lewis Center, OH)
Taylor Decker – 4* OT (Vandalia, OH)
Camren Williams – 4* OLB (West Roxbury, MA)
Najee Murray – 4* CB (Steubenville, OH)
Warren Ball – 4* RB (Columbus, OH)
David Perkins – 4* OLB (South Bend, IN)
Kyle Dodson – 4* OT (University Heights, OH)
Devan Bogard – 4* S (Cleveland, OH)
Mike Thomas – 4* WR (Fork Union, VA by way of Woodland Hills, CA)
Joey O’Connor – 3* OG (Windsor, CO)
Blake Thomas – 3* TE (Cleveland, OH)
Luke Roberts – 3* MLB (Lancaster, OH)
Patrick Elflein – 3* OG (Pickerington, OH)
Tyvis Powell – 3* S (Bedford, OH)
Frank Epitropoulos – 3* WR (Upper Arlington, OH)
Jamal Marcus – 3* DE (Durham, NC)
Jacoby Boren – 3* OG (Pickerington, OH)
Ricquan Southward – 3* WR (Lakeland, FL)
Cardale Jones – 3* QB (Fork Union, VA by way of Cleveland, OH)

There were fourteen 4 and 5 star prospects in Ohio!

Urban Meyer Lands the #3 Recruiting Class in the Country on National Signing Day | WaitingForNextYear

A look at tOSU Class of 2012 as it stands today. All players have sent in signed LOIs.

Urban Meyer Lands the #3 Recruiting Class in the Country on National Signing Day | WaitingForNextYear

Looks good, now let's see how they can adjust to college......

Plus theres still take about 2 highly coveted WR's that have not committed to anywhere yet.

Looks good, now let's see how they can adjust to college......

Typically you can count on losing a few due to numerous things, weather it's classes or other stuff.

Part of the reason they are currently over thier count for total allowed, just like most major schools.

Only need to be at the required number once classes start in the fall.

Video: Les Miles mocks Gunner Kiel

"We needed a quarterback," Miles told the crowd. "We lost two. We needed a quarterback in this class. There was a gentleman from Indiana that thought about coming to the Bayou State. He did not necessarily have the chest and the ability to lead a program, so you know."

Is it really necessary for a grown football coach at a major university to "put down" a 18 year old kid?

And I find if funny that now that he signed elsewhere that he all of the sudden doesnt have the ability to lead a program. What were you recruiting him so heavily for if that is the case?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)