National Signing Day is here

I think Pitt did pretty good, they some good players, a high ranked QB from Tennessee a 6th ranked running back from Pittsburgh well they got a lot of players from around here. I think this is a start to a better program with a better coach getting ready to take over the ACC.

Sent from my SGH-T959V using SatelliteGuys

It worked for BC and VPI, why not Pitt? Oh, forgot, the Big East teams can't compete in the ACC :rolleyes:

Excited about our QB of the future (Patrick Towles, Highlands HS, KY) and the RB we picked up at the last minute from Atlanta (was a Bama verbal) Justin Taylor. Still overall ranked (class wise) near last in the SEC - oh well, make the best out of what you get!

Video: Les Miles mocks Gunner Kiel

Is it really necessary for a grown football coach at a major university to "put down" a 18 year old kid?

And I find if funny that now that he signed elsewhere that he all of the sudden doesnt have the ability to lead a program. What were you recruiting him so heavily for if that is the case?
Much ado about nothing. So he picked on the momma's boy a tad...big deal. Toughness training for when Brian Kelly rips into his ass. ;)

Last edited:
hancox said:
It worked for BC and VPI, why not Pitt? Oh, forgot, the Big East teams can't compete in the ACC :rolleyes:

I am going to miss the Pitt vs UCONN basketball games, I wished they went to the ACC also.

mccoyrj said:
Much ado about nothing. So he picked on the momma's boy a tad...big deal. Toughness training for when Brian Kelly rips into his ass. ;)

I agree, the kid needs to grow a pair, first step is not to let mama overshadow you on your day.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts