National Software Release: HR20 (0x0254) & HR21 (0x0255) & R22

Status
Please reply by conversation.
Strange-I got 0x254 yesterday morning-1:33am.

Until receiving the update I had no problems other than the occasional rain fade. Now I cannot receive 284, 280, 278, 269, 266, 265, 255, 248, 247, 231, 229 and many more I'm sure.

Some of those attempt to receive but badly pixelated.
I can receive 72-88 with no problems.

Placed a call to tech support and they tell me there is no way it could be attributed to the upgrade. Has to be an alignment problem. Well, maybe it is, but I watch the Science channel all the time until today. Now I just get the message "searching for satillite".

I scheduled to have a tech realign my dish (second time in a year). No trees to cause a problem. No bad storms here overnight.

I still think the upgrade did something. I did 2 unplugged and 2 red button reboots with no improvement.

Strange problem. HR21 claims to NOT be connected to the internet. Restarted, rebooted router, cable modem etc. Still claims.. Now I CAN d/l onDemand content but it still claims i'm not connected the the internet.

Strange problem. HR21 claims to NOT be connected to the internet. Restarted, rebooted router, cable modem etc. Still claims.. Now I CAN d/l onDemand content but it still claims i'm not connected the the internet.

I've seen that too, over multiple versions. If you can get the on demand, you're connected, regardless of what it says.

I got this update this week and have noticed issues with audio and video sync on my HR20 on programs already recorded. I also went over to a friends tonight and they are having the same issues with a HR21. Has anyone else seen this and found a fix?:confused:

I got this update this week and have noticed issues with audio and video sync on my HR20 on programs already recorded. I also went over to a friends tonight and they are having the same issues with a HR21. Has anyone else seen this and found a fix?:confused:

I've noticed audio sync problems a few times. Usually going to a different "new HD" channel (MPEG4) and then going back to list and starting my recording has helped. Usually, not always.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)