NBA 2007-08 Season

Detroit fan: Beware of the Cav's this year. While records may indicate otherwise, you know deep down that you're still second fiddle to the Cav's in the Eastern-Central.

A day after scoring 136 points, you were held in check by scoring only 73 in a losing effort to the Cleveland Cavaliers?! Looks like the Cav's are the new defensive juggernaut in the NBA. We sure seem to have your number Piston's! And the scary part is that the Cav's still have key players with injuries not playing and our newly acquired players are still jelling with the rest of the team. We should be just hitting our stride come playoffs though. Look out! :eek:

Oh please... what, you guys are going back to the championship because you beat Detroit one out two so far? Talk IF you guys beat us in the playoffs this season. Until then it's all hot air.

Oh please... what, you guys are going back to the championship because you beat Detroit one out two so far? Talk IF you guys beat us in the playoffs this season. Until then it's all hot air.

The Cav's beat the Piston's last year and the Piston's didn't make any significant changes to their roster to improve from last year. The Piston's are just another year older and another year slower.

BTW, congratulations to LeBron James for becoming the All-Time Leading scorer in Cavalier's Franchise History last night!

James needed just 380 games to become the Cavs all-time top scorer. He scored 1,654 points as a rookie in 2003-04 and has scored more than 2,000 points in each of the last three seasons, including a best of 2,478 in 2005-06.

No significant changes? How about guards Stuckey and Afflalo, and significant playing time for Jarvis Hayes and Amir Johnson, and the acquisition of Theo Ratliff. Trust me Ben Wallace has aged another year also, and he will not be your saviour. All your eggs are in LeBron's basket. (Albeit a large basket, but you have him and no one else.)

No significant changes? How about guards Stuckey and Afflalo, and significant playing time for Jarvis Hayes and Amir Johnson, and the acquisition of Theo Ratliff. Trust me Ben Wallace has aged another year also, and he will not be your saviour. All your eggs are in LeBron's basket. (Albeit a large basket, but you have him and no one else.)

Who? :D:rolleyes:;)

The Cav's beat the Piston's last year and the Piston's didn't make any significant changes to their roster to improve from last year. The Piston's are just another year older and another year slower.

BTW, congratulations to LeBron James for becoming the All-Time Leading scorer in Cavalier's Franchise History last night!

James needed just 380 games to become the Cavs all-time top scorer. He scored 1,654 points as a rookie in 2003-04 and has scored more than 2,000 points in each of the last three seasons, including a best of 2,478 in 2005-06.

And 15 pts. better than the Cadavers, last Saturday.:D

I am not too comfortable with the upcoming NBA playoffs with the inconsistent play of my Cavaliers. The newly acquired players ability to gel with the rest of the team has been slowed by injuries to key players. I hope things get figured out soon. Of course all of this worry could be for nothing since we have the biggest X factor in the game today: King James. What he did during the '07 playoffs was sick! I guess we'll see what this means for the '08 playoffs..........

Sunday (4-13-08) NBA TV Schedule

RED- National TV
BLUE- HD Coverage Available

All Times Eastern

1:00 PM
Raptors (SCORE) @ Pistons / ABC / ABC

3:30 PM
Spurs @ Lakers / ABC / ABC

6:00 PM
Heat (No TV) @ Cavaliers (FSN Ohio) / DirecTV 754 / Dish Network 564

7:00 PM
Magic (Sun Sports) @ Bulls (CSN Chicago) / NBA-TV / DirecTV 752 and 752-1 / Dish Network 560

9:00 PM
Rockets (KTXH) @ Nuggets (Altitude) / DirecTV 751 and 751-1 / Dish Network 561
Mavericks (KTXA) @ Sonics (FSN Northwest/KQUP/KCJ) / DirecTV 753 / Dish Network 563

Monday (4-14-08) NBA TV Schedule

RED- National TV

All Times Eastern

Heat (Sun Sports) @ Raptors (RSN) / DirecTV 751 / Dish Network 561
Cavaliers (FSN Ohio) @ Sixers (CSN) / DirecTV 752 and 752-1 / Dish Network 562
Pacers (FSI) @ Wizards (CSN) / DirecTV 753 and 753-1 / Dish Network 563

7:30 PM
Celtics (CSN) @ Knicks (MSG) / DirecTV 755 and 755-1 / Dish Network 565

8:00 PM
Bulls (WGN) @ Bucks (FSN Wisconsin) / DirecTV 754 / Dish Network 564

Rockets (FSN Houston) @ Jazz (KJZZ) / NBA-TV

10:00 PM
Warriors (CSN Bay Plus) @ Suns (FSN Arizona) / DirecTV 757 and 757-1 / Dish Network 567
Spurs (My 35) @ Kings (CSN Sacramento) / DirecTV 756 / Dish Network 566

Last edited:
Eastern Conference first round matchups are now official:

#1 Boston vs. #8 Atlanta

#2 Detroit vs. #7 Philadelphia

#3 Orlando vs. #6 Toronto

#4 Cleveland vs. #5 Washington

Tuesday (4-15-08) NBA TV Schedule

RED- National TV

All Times Eastern

Magic (Sun Sports) @ Hawks (FSN South) / NBA-TV

Bobcats (FSN South) @ Nets (WWOR) / DirecTV 752 / Dish Network 562
Wolves (KSTC-45) @ Pistons (FSD) / DirecTV 753 and 753-1 / Dish Network 563

Clippers (KTLA the CW) @ Hornets (CST) / DirecTV 751 / Dish Network 561

Grizzlies (FSN South) @ Blazers (CSN) / DirecTV 754 / Dish Network 564

10:30 PM
Kings (CSN West) @ Lakers (FSN) / DirecTV 755 and 755-1 / Dish Network 565

Wednesday (4-16-08) NBA TV Schedule

RED- National TV
Blue- HD Coverage Available

All times Eastern

Sixers (CSN) @ Bobcats (Sports South) / DirecTV 751 / Dish Network 561
Wizards (CSN) @ Magic (Sun Sports) / DirecTV 752 / Dish Network 562
Pistons (TV20 Detroit) @ Cavaliers (FSN Ohio) / DirecTV 753 / Dish Network 563
Knicks (MSG) @ Pacers (FSI) / DirecTV 754 / Dish Network 564
Hornets (CST) @ Mavericks (FSN Southwest) / ESPN / ESPN

Nets (YES) @ Celtics (CSN) / DirecTV 755 and 755-1 / Dish Network 565
Hawks (Sport South) @ Heat (Sun Sports) / DirecTV 756 / Dish Network 566

Bucks (FSN Wisconsin) @ Wolves (KSTC-45) / DirecTV 757 / Dish Network 567

8:30 PM
Raptors (SCORE) @ Bulls (CSN Chicago Plus) / DirecTV 758 and 758-1 / Dish Network 568
Clippers (FoxWest2) @ Rockets (FSN Houston) / DirecTV 759 and 759-1 / Dish Network 569

Grizzlies (Sport South) @ Nuggets (Altitude) / DirecTV 760 and 760-1 / Dish Network 571

9:30 PM
Jazz (KJZZ) @ Spurs (FSN Southwest) / ESPN / ESPN

Blazers (KGW) @ Suns (FSN Arizona) / DirecTV 762 / Dish Network 572

10:30 PM
Sonics (No TV) @ Warriors (No TV)

End of regular season

I would like to see you give your thoughts on each game the way Sandra does with the NHL and NBA games.

BTW, remember me from DBSForums?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)