NBA 2007-08 Season

HOW about those 76ers??!!!

I know, I know...it is ONLY game one....and the Pistons are notorious for loving 'their backs against the wall' mentality.....but this quick??!! The Pistons better watch out...they are NOTORIOUS for playing DOWN to other teams level!

In a 7 game series, unfortunately I don't see the 76ers being able to upset "Woetown". The longer the series, the less likely you will have a big upset, such as this one. The NBA going to a 7 game first round series and allowing half the league into the playoffs is just another contributing factor in the degenerating of the league IMO.

PS, Go Cavs! ;)

In a 7 game series, unfortunately I don't see the 76ers being able to upset "Woetown". The longer the series, the less likely you will have a big upset, such as this one. The NBA going to a 7 game first round series and allowing half the league into the playoffs is just another contributing factor in the degenerating of the league IMO.

PS, Go Cavs! ;)

Your statements are contradictory.

If you think there are too many teams in the playoffs, you should be happy the first round is seven games and not five. As you stated seven games makes for less chance of a first round upset, which is better for the integrity of the regular season.

And I'm assuming the integrity of the regular season is why you'd want less teams in the playoffs.

Sandra

Your statements are contradictory.

If you think there are too many teams in the playoffs, you should be happy the first round is seven games and not five. As you stated seven games makes for less chance of a first round upset, which is better for the integrity of the regular season.

And I'm assuming the integrity of the regular season is why you'd want less teams in the playoffs.

Sandra

I can understand why you may think that, but I think my point was that by the NBA going to a 7 game opening round series and opening the field of entrants to "half" the league, the fans are left with a ton of insignificant games.

I can understand why you may think that, but I think my point was that by the NBA going to a 7 game opening round series and opening the field of entrants to "half" the league, the fans are left with a ton of insignificant games.
Well, I can tell you for sure is that there are no "insignificant" games on the Wild Wild West.

Is anyone watching the Cav's game on TNT??! This is a massacre! The Wiz talking smack was the best thing to happen to this team and the fans. As if a team needed any extra motivation for a playoff game! :yikes Go Cav's!

Cav's take 2-0 Lead!

Final! 116-86! :eek:

LeBron- 26pts, 12ast, 9reb, 1stl, 2blk.

This win was a complete team effort. Looks like my boys have their swagger back!

Last edited:
Is anyone watching the Cav's game on TNT??! This is a massacre! The Wiz talking smack was the best thing to happen to this team and the fans. As if a team needed any extra motivation for a playoff game! :yikes Go Cav's!

What I saw made Hawks/Celtics look like Suns/Spurs.

LeBron is THE MAN!!!

PS, Go Cavs! ;)

I'm sure this is what Dallas thought last season...

sad to say but it looks like it is, I love watching T-Mac play when he decides to, but I Dont think they can pull it out.

Unfortunately he way too often 'decides to' play in the regular season, and not the playoffs. Yes the Jazz are difficult to play against. Yes Carlos Boozer is a man among boys under the boards.

But yet another first round exit is very unflattering for McGrady.

Sandra

Unfortunately he way too often 'decides to' play in the regular season, and not the playoffs. Yes the Jazz are difficult to play against. Yes Carlos Boozer is a man among boys under the boards.

But yet another first round exit is very unflattering for McGrady.

Sandra

Even then its Very Sporadic, and I agree, McGrady needed these playoffs to show where he ranks among superstars, too bad its looking more and more like he dosent belong there :(

This year its either the Celtics or the New Orleans Hornets for the title!
I don't think the Lakers/Spurs have enough to get past those two teams in a 7 series games.

WOW great trade Phoenix, way to compete against the Spurs. Lakers vs Spurs conference finals

Another soulless Spur victory.

If people call the Cowboys 'America's Team' and Sandra calls the Islanders 'Icelanders," I'm going to refer to the Spurs as 'Satan's Team.'

I hate them, I loathe them, I despise EVERYTHING about them.

If God is a Spur fan, I want to go to hell.