NBA 2008-09 Season

I don't know if the phrase "have their number" is the right phrase....but for some reason the Wizards think there is some kind of rivalry there. They sure as hell get pumped up when they play them.

That's right. The Wiz ALWAYS play the Cavs tough. Both teams hate eachother. It just so happens the Wiz wanted it more than the Cavs last night.

Plus, this Wizards team was healthy for the first time in a VERY long time last night. They had a full squad, including Agent Zero (aka Gilbert Arenas).

I don't know if the phrase "have their number" is the right phrase....but for some reason the Wizards think there is some kind of rivalry there. They sure as hell get pumped up when they play them.

No doubt they get up to play the Cavs....the Wiz are a miracle finish away from being 3-0 against the cavs this year.

No doubt they get up to play the Cavs....the Wiz are a miracle finish away from being 3-0 against the cavs this year.

You mean a possible 3-1?

The Cavs won the first matchup on Christmas.

The Wiz have now won 2 straight against the Cavs, putting the season series at 2-1.

The Cavs and Wiz play one last time on April 8th in Washington.

You mean a possible 3-1?

The Cavs won the first matchup on Christmas.

The Wiz have now won 2 straight against the Cavs, putting the season series at 2-1.

The Cavs and Wiz play one last time on April 8th in Washington.

No. I'm talking about about the Christmas game...If it wasn't for the Cavs miracle finish on Christmas (the only game all year I havn't watched) the Wiz would be perfect against the Cavs (i know, i know....scoreboard is the only thing that matters :))

ESPN Double Header: Friday April 3rd

[ame="http://sports.espn.go.com/nba/clubhouse?team=cle"]Cleveland Cavaliers News, Schedule, Players, Stats, Video - NBA - ESPN[/ame] at [ame="http://sports.espn.go.com/nba/clubhouse?team=orl"]Orlando Magic News, Schedule, Players, Stats, Video - NBA - ESPN[/ame]- 8pm

[ame="http://sports.espn.go.com/nba/clubhouse?team=hou"]Houston Rockets News, Schedule, Players, Stats, Video - NBA - ESPN[/ame] at [ame="http://sports.espn.go.com/nba/clubhouse?team=lal"]Los Angeles Lakers News, Schedule, Players, Stats, Video - NBA - ESPN[/ame]- 10:30pm

The Cavs are on the 2nd of a road, back-to-back game and loss at Washington. Can they rebound against one of the league's elite? Stay tuned....

When Worlds Collide

Apparently Alex Ovenchkin was at last night's Cavs/Wiz game.

Following the game, two of the worlds greatest athletes met eachother. As a piece offering, Alex offered King James a jersey.

ovechkinlebron5.jpg

ovechkinlebron1.jpg

ovechkinlebron3.jpg

ovechkinlebron4.jpg

Picture one - "Get a picture of me and toothless here."

Picture two - LeBron - "Dude, where has that hand been?"

Picture three - "How do you pronounce that?"

Picture four - " Dude is this you? What sport is this? Soccer?"

Picture one - "Get a picture of me and toothless here."

Picture two - LeBron - "Dude, where has that hand been?"

Picture three - "How do you pronounce that?"

Picture four - " Dude is this you? What sport is this? Soccer?"

Lol. I wonder if LeBron actually had any clue who Ovechkin was?

BTW, Ovechkin is a pretty big guy, eh? LeBron is 6'8" and 265lbs and Alex doesn't look much smaller.

Pistons-Sixers are playing a rare Saturday afternoon game on National TV (ESPN).

They're at the half and the Pistons are leading, 50-46.

Nice appetizer going into the Final Four main course! :up

76ers clinch a playoff berth.

Given that Cheeks was fired earlier and the season-ending injury to Brand, this is rather impressive (Igoudala and Andre Miller are a troublesome duo).

As for Detroit- can I officially say they have no chance of making it back to the East Finals for a seventh straight year?

They aren't looking like a team that can cause trouble in the playoffs- they don't have the up-tempo players that can cause trouble for the better teams ala the Hawks and Warriors

HD once mentioned how the Cavs bounce back nicely from tough losses.

After the surprisingly ugly loss on Friday in Orlando, they bounce back with an impressive win over the Spurs.

This surprised me, because I thought the Spurs seemed capable of testing Cleveland's home-court dominance (they have won in Boston, Utah, and Atlanta- those are not easy places to win by any means).

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 2)