NBA 2008-09 Season

Here are some hightlights of the Blazers-Kings game last night - the long waited debut of Oden. Although not against the best competition, he live up to the hype - he looked big and dominant. I was more impressed with Rudy Fernandez. He looks much like a younger Ginobili:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pWqSjBYqZio]YouTube - 10.07.08 - Blazers vs Kings Highlights[/ame]

The future looks bright the the Blazers!!!

Here are some hightlights of the Blazers-Kings game last night - the long waited debut of Oden. Although not against the best competition, he live up to the hype - he looked big and dominant. I was more impressed with Rudy Fernandez. He looks much like a younger Ginobili:

YouTube - 10.07.08 - Blazers vs Kings Highlights

The future looks bright the the Blazers!!!

It sure does. A LOT of talent out there in Portland. The Blazers are gonna be scary good!

This year Blazers = last year's Hornets

Other than Utah, that division is ripe for the Blazers to take.

Consider:

Denver- To say the Nuggets are defensively putrid is to say Sandra likes Henrik Lundgvist

Minnesota- They look better, but won't contend for a playoff spot for three years

Oklahoma City- One man in a new city can;t make a difference

I'm really looking forward to the Celtics first preseason game tonight.

The champs are playing a much improved Sixers team at UMass.

Denver-Phoenix are playing anexhibition game outdoors on TNT right now.

BTW, TNT has a brand new score box...............I don't like it.

I actually like the new box, although the lettering is a little small.

BTW, It's Marv, Reggie Miller and Charles Barkley doing the game tonight.

Okay thanks,
I thought that was Kenny Smith with Marv and Chuck.

The Celtics waived Darius Miles today..................Thank God!! :up

Thank goodness this was taken care of. When some guy on the Patriots named Andrews was arrested for toting a gun, I thought you were going to snap!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 2)