NBA 2008-09 Season

READ THE POST AGAIN....I have NO ISSUES with your claiming your case as the MVP front runner.....NONE!

But "RUNAWAY WINNER".....sorry, your on crack if you believe this one.:rolleyes:

I see LeBron winning the MVP, but not a "runaway winner". This will be a tight vote. But on the other hand, a couple of weeks ago, I thought the Pistons would make the playoffs. That's looking a little iffy now.

READ THE POST AGAIN....I have NO ISSUES with your claiming your case as the MVP front runner.....NONE!

But "RUNAWAY WINNER".....sorry, your on crack if you believe this one.:rolleyes:

I don't care what half the morons that vote on this award think.

LeBron deserves to win. Whether he's a "runaway" winner or not, I could care less. NO ONE remembers the guy in 2nd place. Give the man his trophy and I could care less about all the other shenanigans.

in the game between the celts and the magic, who do you guys think it's a bigger game for? celts or magic?

in the game between the celts and the magic, who do you guys think it's a bigger game for? celts or magic?

I think it's bigger for the Magic. Only because if the Celtics win tonight, they'll hold the season series edge over the Magic, 3-1.

It's very important to get homecourt advantage for a potential Celts-Magic second round matchup.

I think it's bigger for the Magic. Only because if the Celtics win tonight, they'll hold the season series edge over the Magic, 3-1.

It's very important to get homecourt advantage for a potential Celts-Magic second round matchup.

bill,
if the celts lose tonight would there be a tie with the magic for 2nd place in the east?

bill,
if the celts lose tonight would there be a tie with the magic for 2nd place in the east?

Actually I think the Magic would pass the Celtics (in the loss column).

Let's face it, this is now for the #2 seed. There's not a snowballs chance in hell that either of these teams catches the Cavs.

Actually I think the Magic would pass the Celtics (in the loss column).

Let's face it, this is now for the #2 seed. There's not a snowballs chance in hell that either of these teams catches the Cavs.

great game last night bill. sure got real close there at the end.

MORE than 3.....

SA @ ATL .......is hugh because the Hawks are trying hard to lose their 4th spot to the HEAT.

MIAMI @ INDY .....The HEAT have a SIXTEEN GAME LOSING STREAK @ INDY and wanna keep pace with ATL.

the SA@ATL game went pretty much as i suspected which is why i wasn't excited about it yesterday. the miami game was real close there at the end but no dice. salsa you believe in curses? i don't but indy sure have the heat's number. wade had a bad game last night but even with that they almost pulled it off. the spurs have a much worse record against the warriors. i believe is almost 30 games compared to our 17 against indy. it's a shame the heat couldn't take advantage of the hawks loss.

the SA@ATL game went pretty much as i suspected which is why i wasn't excited about it yesterday. the miami game was real close there at the end but no dice. salsa you believe in curses? i don't but indy sure have the heat's number. wade had a bad game last night but even with that they almost pulled it off. the spurs have a much worse record against the warriors. i believe is almost 30 games compared to our 17 against indy. it's a shame the heat couldn't take advantage of the hawks loss.

The HEAT and ESPECIALLY Wade were not flat...they were DEAD!! Wade was 5-23 shooting and if it were not for the great FT shooting, I doubt he would have had his 23 points! BUT, with that said, as terrible as they played(they shot 37% for the game and a mere...get this....19% in the 4th quarter!!:eek::eek::eek:), Wade's pull up three went in and out at the buzzer....fitting I guess....:(

The HEAT and ESPECIALLY Wade were not flat...they were DEAD!! Wade was 5-23 shooting and if it were not for the great FT shooting, I doubt he would have had his 23 points! BUT, with that said, as terrible as they played(they shot 37% for the game and a mere...get this....19% in the 4th quarter!!:eek::eek::eek:), Wade's pull up three went in and out at the buzzer....fitting I guess....:(

A "real MVP" wouldn't allow his team to lose 17 games in a row against the lowly Pacers........... Kidding, kidding. ;):D:D:D

Another Day. More Records

Congratulations to the Cleveland Cavaliers!

• With last night's win, the Cavs have won their 58th game. This beats the previous franchise win record of 57, shared by the 1988-89 and 1991-92 teams, when Brad Daugherty, Mark Price and Co. could beat anyone in the Eastern Conference except Michael Jordan's Chicago Bulls.

• LeBron James has rewritten the history books each season in the NBA and this season moved into another elite category as he joined Oscar Robertson as the only players in NBA history with 2,000 points, 500 rebounds and 500 assists in at just four seasons.

• With the win, the Cavaliers improved to 33-1 at home this season and extended their win streak to 10 games.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 2)