NBA 2012-13 Season

Status
Not open for further replies.
its too early in the season. i usually do more talking at mid season or a good match-up like heat vs celtics. :D

Yea that one should be a fun game indeed..

Sent from my SPH-L900 using Tapatalk 2

The Philadelphia 76ers fear All-Star center Andrew Bynum might have done additional damage to his knees while bowling, according to sources close to the situation.

Multiple sources told ESPN on Saturday that Bynum suffered an unspecified injury this month while bowling. On Friday, Bynum revealed that -- on top of the issues with his right knee that could keep him sidelined until January -- he also had suffered a "setback" with his left knee.

"I had a little bit of a setback, and we're just working through some issues with the right knee," Bynum said before the Sixers beat the Utah Jazz on Friday night. "I kind of have a mirror thing going on with my left knee. I don't know what's going on, but the doctors are saying pretty much that it's a weakened cartilage state."

There are several activities that are prohibited in standard NBA player contracts, but bowling is not one of them. Bynum is known to enjoy bowling.

Andrew Bynum hurt while bowling

Brooklyn playing well vs Lakers and Lopez on Howard.

Sent from my SPH-L900 using Tapatalk 2

talking about the heat, i hope they quit experimenting and get back to playing defense. i don't like what they're doing right now. good thing its early and acceptable for spo to play around with his pieces.

I have noticed that and they need to get to playing instead of all this experimenting :)

I have noticed that and they need to get to playing instead of all this experimenting :)

my checkbook is open. i will write down any,any amount and send you the check if you can tell me what the experiment is :p :D

Rey said:
talking about the heat, i hope they quit experimenting and get back to playing defense. i don't like what they're doing right now. good thing its early and acceptable for spo to play around with his pieces.

You have 2 new players into heavy rotation...and Bosh is no longer playing PF and playing center. Gotta keep experimenting until you find the right combination. Better now than the playoffs.

You have 2 new players into heavy rotation...and Bosh is no longer playing PF and playing center. Gotta keep experimenting until you find the right combination. Better now than the playoffs.

you don't qualify for the prize :D

last night i watching abit ot OCK-HOU and Thabeet got technical foul for his trash talk, and they tossed him but a few minutes the officials rescinded the technical, and Thabeet came back out and played have you seen that before ?

last night i watching abit ot OCK-HOU and Thabeet got technical foul for his trash talk, and they tossed him but a few minutes the officials rescinded the technical, and Thabeet came back out and played have you seen that before ?

that's a first I have ever heard. Maybe he was not thrown out in the 1st place?

David Stern proves again that he's nothing but a piece of crap. The Spurs and Popovich have every right to rest guys whenever they want. They're are in for the long haul, not some stupid regular season game on TNT. He cares more for the "show" than he does for actual basketball.

Sent from my LG-P925 using Tapatalk 2

David Stern proves again that he's nothing but a piece of crap. The Spurs and Popovich have every right to rest guys whenever they want. They're are in for the long haul, not some stupid regular season game on TNT. He cares more for the "show" than he does for actual basketball.

although i did not like the move i agree he has the right to do this. he's done this before yet stern has never brought it up. this move he's about to make is hypocritical.
having said that i didn't even bother to watch the game.....

Though he IS a joke...but what about the fans in Miami that paid good money to see Duncan, Ginobli and Parker in their ONLY visit to Miami? Rest them in February. The season JUST STARTED.

although i did not like the move i agree he has the right to do this. he's done this before yet stern has never brought it up. this move he's about to make is hypocritical.
having said that i didn't even bother to watch the game.....

He's done it in the 2nd half of the season, not 14 games into the season. Miami should send Miami Senior High basketball team when THEY play in San Antonio in late March.

Status
Not open for further replies.

2013 Masters Tournament

Rutgers coach Mike Rice abusing players

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)