NBA 2012-13 Season

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looking forward to this season, and a much deeper (especially in the frontcourt) Celtics squad.

LET'S GO CELTICS!!!!

Ready for the Bulls this season! I just hope that the can withstand not having D-Rose to start the season.

The Lakers now have a very intense spotlight on them (loading up with big names) that Miami had in 2011.

It'll be fun to see how they fare.

oh geez!!!:rolleyes:

Can we please enjoy defending this championship before we get to the year he can opted out?

http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/nba-b...s-potential-2014-interest-155110806--nba.html

Responding to an ESPN.com report on Thursday that teams such as the Los Angeles Lakers already are plotting for the next time he potentially can become a free agent, James said his only focus is on helping the Heat defend their title.

"I'm here, and this is what it's all about," James said after the Heat's 105-78 preseason win over the Detroit Pistons on Thursday. "I'm preparing for this season, preparing to defend our title and that's it. This is where ... I'm here now." [...]

"That story, I don't know where it came from, but I understand why it came up because of who I am — it's going to happen," James told reporters after Miami's first preseason home game. "But I'm not going to worry about it. I've got to continue to stay focused with these guys and make sure we're ready for any challenges that come." [...]

"It's not frustrating," James said. "Guys are making stories every day. It doesn't matter to me. I'm true to my teammates. I'm here and this is what it's all about — us building and trying to get better as a team. Anyone can write a story. If you have ESPN, then it becomes credible. So do what you've got to do."

Rey said:
Lmao yeah it's ridiculous. if he does I'm fine with that,no hard feelings here. Miami helped him get what no one else was able to do,his 1st championship. In return we got our 2nd and maybe there's a third in the works ;)

Lebron winning another wouldn't bother me, because it's eventually going to happen. But Rey Allen winning another would make me want to vomit.

I'm really looking forward to opening night.

Go C'S!!!!!!!!!

Rey said:
Lmao yeah it's ridiculous. if he does I'm fine with that,no hard feelings here. Miami helped him get what no one else was able to do,his 1st championship. In return we got our 2nd and maybe there's a third in the works ;)

Correct. If his decision is to go opt out. Thank you and we'll kick your ass where ever you go. ;-)

Lebron winning another wouldn't bother me, because it's eventually going to happen. But Rey Allen winning another would make me want to vomit.

Go C'S!!!!!!!!!
lol

Go C'S!!!!!!!!!

rofllllllllllllllllllll

As expected.. NBA tv has the Laker game and blacked out in L.A on Directv.

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk

Lakers lose yet again. 0-6 in preseason. I know it's only preseason but they are losing to bad teams from last year.

Looking forward to the Celtics-Heat season opener on Tuesday night! I'm very excited with the depth that the Celtics added in the offseason. This is the deepest Celtics team in recent memory, IMO.

Returning from injury/illness: Jeff Green, Chris Wilcox

New additions: Jason Terry, Courtney Lee, Leandro Barbosa, Darko Milicic, Jason Collins, Jared Sullinger, Fab Melo

Returning Players: Kevin Garnett, Paul Pierce, Rajon Rondo, Brandon Bass

Starting season on injured list: Avery Bradley

Both the rookies (Sullinger and Melo) have been getting rave reviews.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)