NBA 2013 Playoffs

Bosh hasn't been a factor at all in this series.hibert or not his lack of rebounds is inexcusable. I get he can't handle the guy but rebound!

Why don't they play Miller as much as Battier?I would assume its because of his D?Still,he is a 3 point machine.

Why don't they play Miller as much as Battier?I would assume its because of his D?Still,he is a 3 point machine.
Actually I would cut some of allens minutes in favor of miller who besides his shooting is a solid defender and rebounder.

With Miller, all the injuries he has had during the years has finally caught up to him. He is a broken man. And on defense, you aright...but it is more because of his injuries that have really slowed him down.

So far the same story with bosh and Wade. I said it when the post season began, it's going to be hard to repeat without a healthy wade. No matter who else is struggling things would be very different if wade was able to attack the basket. If he has anything left in the tank I hope to see it soon before it's too late.

So far the same story with bosh and Wade. I said it when the post season began, it's going to be hard to repeat without a healthy wade. No matter who else is struggling things would be very different if wade was able to attack the basket. If he has anything left in the tank I hope to see it soon before it's too late.

That and Indiana looks like they want it more than Miami. Still, you can't be the man until you beat the man.

I understand but 40 points for miami and the half almost over says it all. Indiana has forced their game onto the heat, miami can not force the pacers to play theirs. Doesn't look good for us. I had the heat winning in 6 but now I really don't know how it's going to end.

Lebron having to do everything right now. Did wade leave the building? Lmao ! Disappointing.......

Miami stepped it up big time defensively and luckily haslem helped james on the offensive side of the ball.

Are the San Antonio Spurs the only former ABA team to have won the NBA Finals Championship since the NBA-ABA merger? I'm just asking because if somehow the Pacers do get past the Heat,they need to break out the old red,white,& blue basketball in honor of 2 former ABA teams(Spurs & Pacers) in the finals.

Public Warning: No ass-slapping in court!

Saddledome is under water as Calgary battles floods

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts