NBA 2013 Playoffs

Lebron was great last night, he carried the Cava....err....Heat to victory.

last night was a moment where he had to carry us like he did all the time in cleveland. difference is over there it was all the time ;) not having that one two punch that wade gives us is putting too much on lebron. so question is if haslem can't step it up for game 6 then who will? the bench that was great all season has sucked in this series.

last night was a moment where he had to carry us like he did all the time in cleveland. difference is over there it was all the time ;) not having that one two punch that wade gives us is putting too much on lebron. so question is if haslem can't step it up for game 6 then who will? the bench that was great all season has sucked in this series.

There was many a night that I saw first hand, Michael Jordan carry the Bulls for an entire playoff run. There is no doubt that Wade's lack of explosiveness has hampered the team. But the other thing that has caught my eye was the struggles of Allen and Battier. And has any checked their milk carton this morning to see if Bosh's picture was there as well?

Welcome back to world UD!

Posted Using The New SatelliteGuys Reader App!

I still don't understand why Spolstra doesn't insert Miller over Allen.Heck at least give the guy a chance at a few minutes.

I still don't understand why Spolstra doesn't insert Miller over Allen.Heck at least give the guy a chance at a few minutes.

Basically the pacers have forced miami to change their rotation of players. This is why pacers D is #1 in the league.

Basically the pacers have forced miami to change their rotation of players. This is why pacers D is #1 in the league.

Anderson,being suspended for game 6,I wonder if Miller will see some minutes?

Saturday's schedule

Eastern Conference Finals- Game 6
Heat at Pacers- 8:30pm ET (TNT) Heat lead series 3-2

Miami Indiana tied series 3-3

Advantage or disadvantage for Spurs this year that these guys are going 7?

Only the Bulls in '98 & the Celtics in '68 had went 7 games in the conference final and won the championship vs. a team that swept theirs

Monday's schedule

Eastern Conference Finals- Game 7
Pacers at Heat- 8:30pm ET (TNT) Series tied 3-3

Excited and scared all at the same time!

Don't be ascurd! Lebron will refuse to lose,at least that's what all the sportscasters are saying.I do believe Miami will win.If they don't,man talk about the ultimate the ultimate choke.They will never live that down.

Yup looks like Miami in the NBA Finals soon

Public Warning: No ass-slapping in court!

Saddledome is under water as Calgary battles floods

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)