NBA 2013 Playoffs

Looks like Miami will take game 2.. up by 15.

Posted Using The New SatelliteGuys Reader App!

Solid effort by the Heat tonight.The Spurs couldn't buy a basket in the 4th.

Last night, it was ALL about the adjustments Spo made. They flustered the crap out of the Spurs Big Three...though I have to admit, Ginobelli, has not played well AT ALL.

The most interesting thing about last night was Lebron had a BETTER statistical night in game one...and NOBODY is now bitching about him having to do more. PERFECT example of he will never win with the media and the fans.

i did not think either team would be able to have a blow out win in this series. bzzzzz......

most important game coming up tomorrow imo.

i did not think either team would be able to have a blow out win in this series. bzzzzz......

most important game coming up tomorrow imo.
From ESPN:

Since the 2-3-2 format began in 1985, the Game 3 winner of a tied NBA Finals series goes on to win the series 92.3 percent of the time (12-1). The one loss? The Heat in the 2011 finals against Dallas....

From ESPN:

Since the 2-3-2 format began in 1985, the Game 3 winner of a tied NBA Finals series goes on to win the series 92.3 percent of the time (12-1). The one loss? The Heat in the 2011 finals against Dallas....

nuff said ;)

Wow gotta give mad props to former Tarheel,Danny Green!!6 of 6 from the field,5 were from 3,plus a huge block of Lebron.

Gotta give props to the Heat as well,what was it 33-5 run?That's insane.That was one awesome block Lebron made on Splitter!That said,wth was he doing posturing for the camera while his teammates ran back down the floor?Sure he ended up making the pass to Allen,but he very nearly eliminated himself from the play.Do that again and it will end up costing the Heat.

Wow gotta give mad props to former Tarheel,Danny Green!!6 of 6 from the field,5 were from 3,plus a huge block of Lebron.

Gotta give props to the Heat as well,what was it 33-5 run?That's insane.That was one awesome block Lebron made on Splitter!That said,wth was he doing posturing for the camera while his teammates ran back down the floor?Sure he ended up making the pass to Allen,but he very nearly eliminated himself from the play.Do that again and it will end up costing the Heat.

it will cost him 2 points. Nothing else. Danny Green was the Spurs best and ONLY play in that game. Without him, the game is over midway through the 1st quarter.

it will cost him 2 points. Nothing else. Danny Green was the Spurs best and ONLY play in that game. Without him, the game is over midway through the 1st quarter.

So are you saying your cool with Lebron,celebrating a block,and almost eliminating himself from the next play?

I watched the Doctor last night,great documentary btw,he made some of the most spectacular blocks of all time,yet I never saw him posture for the camera after a block.He was always right there ready for the next play.Lebron needs to take a lesson from guys like Dr.J and Michael Jordan,make a highlight reel,but celebrate with a chest pump or something,while going back up the court.

at that point of the game neither that nor the block really mattered. he's at home, having fun. there will be plenty of time and moments to be serious, moments that really matter.

Public Warning: No ass-slapping in court!

Saddledome is under water as Calgary battles floods

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)