NBA 2013 Playoffs

So are you saying your cool with Lebron,celebrating a block,and almost eliminating himself from the next play?

I watched the Doctor last night,great documentary btw,he made some of the most spectacular blocks of all time,yet I never saw him posture for the camera after a block.He was always right there ready for the next play.Lebron needs to take a lesson from guys like Dr.J and Michael Jordan,make a highlight reel,but celebrate with a chest pump or something,while going back up the court.

When the Doctor played, that was a different ERA. The game, the rules and the players have both evolved AND changed. Some for the good, some for the bad and most for the inbetween.

Lebron made a great play. No different than when someone makes a great dunk, the players stands, flexes and let's out a tribal scream. As far as taken a lesson, like I said. Different era. Jordan did more 5h!7 talkin' than ANY PLAYER in the NBA....EVER. And I know, I use to see courtside games when I worked for the media in Chicago in the 90s. That is mentioned by every single player that has ever played in that era with and against him. Nowadays, they do no where near as much trash talkin as they did in the late 80s and 90s.

at that point of the game neither that nor the block really mattered. he's at home, having fun. there will be plenty of time and moments to be serious, moments that really matter.

Exactly what is wrong with the NBA, instead of talking about the 33-5 run they had that Lebron keyed. The next day all they talk about is some dumb block that had zero to do with the outcome of the game.

Exactly what is wrong with the NBA, instead of talking about the 33-5 run they had that Lebron keyed. The next day all they talk about is some dumb block that had zero to do with the outcome of the game.

can't argue with that.....

When the Doctor played, that was a different ERA. The game, the rules and the players have both evolved AND changed. Some for the good, some for the bad and most for the inbetween.

Lebron made a great play. No different than when someone makes a great dunk, the players stands, flexes and let's out a tribal scream. As far as taken a lesson, like I said. Different era. Jordan did more 5h!7 talkin' than ANY PLAYER in the NBA....EVER. And I know, I use to see courtside games when I worked for the media in Chicago in the 90s. That is mentioned by every single player that has ever played in that era with and against him. Nowadays, they do no where near as much trash talkin as they did in the late 80s and 90s.

You confirmed my point.Sure Jordan trash talked,he didn't pose for the camera during live action.That's the issue I had with Lebron's play.Lebron could have simply said boo yaa I'm the man,pumping his fist,whatever.

I may have misremembered the play, but didn't LBJ assist on a Ray Allen three on the next Heat possession??

Yes he did,I mentioned it in my first post about it.IMO he got lucky on the ensuing offensive play after the block.The other 4 Heat players were already in the set offense,Lebron just barely made it back in time.My point being,keep up the celebration and eventually he will look like a heel,instead of a hero.

37341936.jpg
:p

Spurs up by 13.. plenty of time left.

Posted Using The New SatelliteGuys Reader App!

WOW! Danny Green!He made a good block on Lebron,then proceeded to shoot lights out again.He's showing flashes of Worthy,and Jordan!Speaking of Lebron.........:eek:

I didn't see much of the game, but the Heat were spanked. Regardless, it's only 1-game and if they can split the 2-game series in San Antonio then the heat is back on the Spurs (no pun intended). Of course, they somehow have to shake off last night's drubbing and find a way to win Game 4. We shall see.

Well, I certainly didn't see that coming last night. With the 2-3-2 format, I know think the winner of Game 4 will win this thing.

Lebron has not played well offensively in this series and wade is having solid 1st halfs but struggling in the 2nd. So unless the others step it up like they can and did in game 2, forget about it. If you can't score enough to keep up with the spurs and you don't slow down their great offense you're dead.

Wow. I didn't see the last 2 games coming.

No one did. Both teams have now had a game that EVERY that could right, did...and both teams have now had a game where everything that can go wrong, did. To me, the only thing that counts is that they are now down 2-1. Score of any game mean nothing to me.

Consider that parker had 6 points and duncan 12. Incredible 3 point shooting by the spurs.

Public Warning: No ass-slapping in court!

Saddledome is under water as Calgary battles floods

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)