NBA 2013 Playoffs

Yup spurs had their chances to close them out. You have got to make your shots at the line though. Had he mad both then even with Allen's 3 they would have been up by one and the heat would of needed to foul to stop the clock. Of course ray Allen who wasn't a factor in the entire game makes a lucky corner shot. Refs blew calls bad tonight though especially that final play. Part of it is the NBA wants the games to go to 7 = more $$$$$$$ for them.

Spurs just choked
Leonard' missed FT cost them a ring tonight
and no time out by them to get Parker in :blah::blah::blah:

exactly! the refereeing sucked for both teams ( thanks joey :rolleyes: ) so i don't wanna hear that BS! all the spurs had to do is make their free throws but as you said they choked and couldn't close out. miami takes this one despite of wade sucking ass last night and lebron sleeping throughout the game until that 4th qtr. where you been??

P.S. stop bitching and moaning when you don't get a call and get back on DEFENSE!! zip it!

The Spurs gave that game away at the end. If they could have just made one more free throw they would have won.

too bad for all the haters who were salivating at the possibility of coming out of their caves :dev , and those new fake ass spurs fans who are just going for them because of the opponent. :p

oh and i think it's absolutely ridiculous to count out the spurs for game 7. both teams did what they had to do to reach a game 7 in the finals so BOTH have a legitimate chance. if miami does lose tomorrow and it's possible they will, i'll be pretty satisfied that they went down fighting. it's not a championship but nothing to be ashamed of either.

Lebron really stepped it up once he ditched the headband.He needs to leave it at home for game 7.

Yup spurs had their chances to close them out. You have got to make your shots at the line though. Had he mad both then even with Allen's 3 they would have been up by one and the heat would of needed to foul to stop the clock. Of course ray Allen who wasn't a factor in the entire game makes a lucky corner shot. Refs blew calls bad tonight though especially that final play. Part of it is the NBA wants the games to go to 7 = more $$$$$$$ for them.

Ray Allen is the greatest 3-point shooter in the HISTORY of the NBA. To call it a "lucky shot" is a a huge stretch. And the refs where horrible on BOTH ends the OBVIOUS no-calls by the dark cloud that is Joey Crawford. AND, Manu took almost 4 1/2 Euro steps on that final play.

Bosh...playing big AGAIN! Was aggressive defensively all game. Gave up a ton in the 1st half but Dunkin had only 5 points in the 2nd half and ZERO in the 4th quarter. 2 HUGE blocks.

too bad for all the haters who were salivating at the possibility of coming out of their caves :dev , and those new fake ass spurs fans who are just going for them because of the opponent. :p

oh and i think it's absolutely ridiculous to count out the spurs for game 7. both teams did what they had to do to reach a game 7 in the finals so BOTH have a legitimate chance. if miami does lose tomorrow and it's possible they will, i'll be pretty satisfied that they went down fighting. it's not a championship but nothing to be ashamed of either.

I think the Heat will win game 7. But considering no team has won 2 games in a row in this series it wouldn't shock me if the Spurs won.

I really don't care who wins, I don't like either of these teams. If the Heat win the bandwagoneers will be insufferable, if the spurs win and if Duncan gets a 5th ring it'll just add to Sterns effing of the Celtics.

Ray Allen is the greatest 3-point shooter in the HISTORY of the NBA. To call it a "lucky shot" is a a huge stretch. And the refs where horrible on BOTH ends the OBVIOUS no-calls by the dark cloud that is Joey Crawford. AND, Manu took almost 4 1/2 Euro steps on that final play.

Yeah it was a walk than a hack. How they didn't see either is inexcusable. I also thought Bosh fouled Green on the last 3, but I doubt he'd make all 3 of the free throws. Bottom line is, the team that made more plays won the game.

It's not surprising to see "he who shall not be named" hit a clutch 3 he's been doing it for years. But, not having Duncan in the game for rebounding on the Lebron or the ***** 3 was a huge mistake. That was one of many mistakes made by supposedly best coach in the NBA.

Last edited:

It just makes me mad that he can call obvious fouls early in the game. However when He was fouled and it wasn't called then it makes me wonder that the NBA just wants to see it go to 7 games. Part of it is the spurs were on the road and had they been home that call gets made. Joey Crawford was the dark cloud of last nights game. You never want to foul a 3 point shooter but they should have fouled Allen to where he never makes that 3. Would have been a good chance he makes 2 out 3 and then the spurs go on to win. Manu did play awful last night there's no denying that.

I'm not a heat or spurs fan but a fan of the game and it puts a bad taste in my mouth to not see that obvious foul called. As soon as the heat weren't getting calls they thought they deserved thats when they started to call apart. Spurs just should have never let the heat get to that point were they blew that lead to allow the heat to comeback. Did the spurs choke ? Manu did. Stern wants to see Lebron get another title before he retires.

It just makes me mad that he can call obvious fouls early in the game. However when He was fouled and it wasn't called then it makes me wonder that the NBA just wants to see it go to 7 games. Part of it is the spurs were on the road and had they been home that call gets made. Joey Crawford was the dark cloud of last nights game. You never want to foul a 3 point shooter but they should have fouled Allen to where he never makes that 3. Would have been a good chance he makes 2 out 3 and then the spurs go on to win. Manu did play awful last night there's no denying that.

I'm not a heat or spurs fan but a fan of the game and it puts a bad taste in my mouth to not see that obvious foul called. As soon as the heat weren't getting calls they thought they deserved thats when they started to call apart. Spurs just should have never let the heat get to that point were they blew that lead to allow the heat to comeback. Did the spurs choke ? Manu did. Stern wants to see Lebron get another title before he retires.

your comments right or wrong are well deserved for the NBA putting that scumbag to referee such an important game. there were many no calls and others that should've never been called. real mess...... it'll be a better game on thursday for both teams.

The first four games were well reffed games. They only called the obvious fouls and let the teams play because let's face it, there is always incidental contact. But the last 2 games, a lot of ticky-tack fouls and tons of missed calls.

Posted Using The New SatelliteGuys Reader App!

I didn't like the comment from former NBA ref Steve Javie that he thought the Genobli play would have resulted in a foul call if it wasn't the fourth quarter. This is the type of thing that pisses me off about the NBA. If it was a foul in the first, it should be a foul in the fourth. Either don't call it in the first or call it in the fourth.

Players at this level can adapt to the way individual games are officiated and are looking for consistency throughout the game. That's why you're seeing some of the reactions from some of the players when there is a lack of consistency.

Quite a few things they let "slip" by because of when it happened. You had a walk by genobli followed by a foul by miami on genobli, same play. Refs also missed an illegal substitution by the spurs after that allen 3. But what can you expect when the joey show is running things.

What I found interesting was Breen and Van Gundy insisting Ginobli was fouled, but never mentioning that Ginobli took so many steps, it was like he was on a freakin' treadmill. AND the obvious travel superceded the alleged foul.

Also, a little earlier in the 4th they called a questionable foul on LeBron, with the Heat down by about 6, at home, facing elimination. If that doesn't call off the "grassy knoll" people, nothing will. As usual, I think the refs sucked, BUT for BOTH sides.

Yeah both sides had good and bad calls go for and against them. Others have brought up a good point had he made both of those free throws then Allen's 3 would have been meaningless and spurs would be the champs. Since only 3 teams have won game 7 on the road, the spurs odds are against them. Spurs can't get behind early. They must come out strong . Manu needs to have a better game. I'll be at work tomorrow night so I won't be able to see a good chunk of the game. If you're the spurs you must be kicking yourself for not winning that game last night.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)