NBA 2013 Playoffs

ROFLMAO!!!! <<<crickets>>>

I understand it's past midnight (Eastern time) on a work night, but a championship was just won. Where are all the haters??? ;)

Heck of a series!Could have watched them play 3 more games.I had a feeling Lebron would finally break out,and that he did.Congrats to the Heat,also congrats and thumbs up to a classy,gritty,San Antonio team.Popovich made it a point to talk with Lebron,Wade,and Spoelstra.Also thought it was classy of Lebron and Wade to pay homage to Duncan.One of the best Finals I have seen in years.

So have we seen the last of the Spurs top 3

Posted Using The New SatelliteGuys Reader App!

Wow....! Best two games of the series. I would thank you all that congratulated us...but, embarrassing enough, Rey and I didn't do anything. But thanks away.

What class, the Spurs. I mean, that entire organization in San Antonio is PURE class. A few things:
- Only 3 players have ever won League MVP 4 times, 2 time Finals MVP and a gold medal: Kareem, MJ and Lebron.
- How good an all around player Lebron is? He scored 37, had 12 rebounds AND chased Parker all over the place and held him to 10 points.
- Coach Spo has TWO NBA championships handling ALL those egos. I don't are what ANYONE says, coaching players that good is not that easy. Not bad for a guy who started as a video assistant.
- Bosh said, "Danny Green will have someone in his face, he will not go off...". Danny Green in the last two games, 2-for-19, 6 points.
Check your milk cartoons tomorrow if you have seen him...

I will give all you guys that sent congrats...your much deserved "likes" in the morning, gonna go to Hialeah to celebrate by beating some pots and pans!

Ray Allen's game 6 three-pointer: greatest do-or-die shot ever given the ramifications. No offense to John Paxson in 1993, but the Bulls still had the safety net of a game 7. This shot had EVERYTHING riding on it.

Well the heat did it. Spurs had their chances at the end. What Did the spurs in was game 6. They should be the champs. None to less it was a close game 7 for sure. Glad wont have to hear about lebron until next year.

I will give all you guys that sent congrats...your much deserved "likes" in the morning, gonna go to Hialeah to celebrate by beating some pots and pans!

:facepalm :D

ugh!! i'm here at work as i have too many responsibilities to even come late but i'm sure lots of folks gonna call in sick down here today......

No better way to end such a great season!! wish the game would've been today to have celebrated.

Last edited:
ROFLMAO!!!! <<<crickets>>>

I understand it's past midnight (Eastern time) on a work night, but a championship was just won. Where are all the haters??? ;)

there's one in particular who i'm sure was hoping to make a drive by ;) but back to your cave!!!! :D

for those fans that left early in game 6 when the heat still had a chance to win that game, take a good look at what the spurs did last night. that lame excuse "we left early because we didn't want to see the spurs celebrate on our home court" :rolleyes:
spurs after being so close to a championship on tuesday didn't storm out after losing last night,showed tremendous class and sportsmanship. no team in the NBA played miami better and made them work harder than the spurs!

Probably one of the best NBA finals in a long Time Rey. I'm sure the heat and spurs will make it back next year. Pacers gave them a good run too.

sweet avatar salsa! i knew you were part of the organization one way or another :D

sweet avatar salsa! i knew you were part of the organization one way or another :D

Thank you sir! Actually, the law firm I work for has "inside" ties to the Miami Heat and when this year's playoff run started, a high ranking Heat official...ah, Pat BLEEPING Riley, came with the trophy. I was 5 minutes late to THAT photo op!! :mad::(:mad::(

OH, and yours is pretty damn good too!;)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts