NBA 2013 Playoffs

Very exciting game last night.Still can't believe how easy Indiana made it for Lebron to score with 2 seconds left though.Hibbert should have been protecting the goal.

Paying close attention to dribbling and how many steps a player takes,over the last few games I have watched.I gotta ask,just how many steps are NBA players allowed to take?I know they usually give em 3 but,I saw at least 2 cases of 4 steps!That's just sloppy school yard BB imo.3 steps is bad enough but 4?Then give them the continuation of the basket?Its basketball not football for crying out loud.One of the biggest reasons I prefer NCAA over NBA.

Friday's schedule

Eastern Conference Finals- Game 2
Pacers at Heat- 8:30pm ET (TNT) Heat leads series 1-0

Last edited:
Will The Spurs Sweep The Grizzlies?

I am getting the feeling that the Spurs are going in for the kill on the Memphis Grizzlies. It just seems like they have been the better team thus far and it seems that their offense execution and their depth has given them the advantage. Can you see Memphis coming back to tie this series or even getting a game?

I think both teams are going to come out fired up tonight. I see Miami taking it because I think they realize that Indiana is the biggest threat they have faced. They can't cruise in this series like they did in the first two rounds.

Miami playing HORRIBLE tonight. So frustrating! I'm sorry but indiana isn't doing anything that special. HEAT are missing shot after shot even at the free throw line, stupid turnovers due to poor passing and once again our 3 point shooters are ice cold. Miami well on their way to a loss tonight. Morons.

Miami playing HORRIBLE tonight. So frustrating! I'm sorry but indiana isn't doing anything that special. HEAT are missing shot after shot even at the free throw line, stupid turnovers due to poor passing and once again our 3 point shooters are ice cold. Miami well on their way to a loss tonight. Morons.

I know it's early in the series, but the Heat are reminding me of those Cavalier teams that Lebron would carry on his back. I know "critics" are going to come down on him for his 2 late turnovers, but if his teammates really let him down tonight. Boshs defense was horrible, Mr. 3rd team NBA looked lifeless again and you can tell he was frustrated by his actions on the court.

Paul George is becoming an offensive superstar. The Heat have no answer for Hibbert.

I still think the Heat win the series in 7. But, if Granger can come back healthy next year, watch out east.

Miami Indiana 1-1 Tied series.

Posted Using The New SatelliteGuys Reader App!

Saturday's schedule

Western Conference Finals- Game 3
Spurs at Grizzlies- 9:00pm ET (ESPN) Spurs lead series 2-0

I think the Heat will win tonight because if they don't, the media will start talking and flapping their gums like last year. I think the Heat will come out and throw a haymaker. This series is going at least 6 or 7 games! Bet on it!

The Heat better come out guns a blazing!If they don't they are in trouble.The Pacers match up very well against them.

Monday's schedule

Western Conference Finals- Game 4
Spurs at Grizzlies- 9:00pm ET (ESPN) Spurs lead series 3-0

Spurs win series 4-0

Face winner of Miami/Indiana in the Finals.

Heat lead series 2-1

With barely any 3 pointers, with Lebron having a "below-par" game from him and NO monster game from Wade and Bosh. Destroying them down low. The Pacers shot 57% FROM 3pt range, out rebounded the Heat on the offensive boards by +12...and still got blown out at home.

IF...and I do mean IF, Miami plays THEIR game, ANY team in the playoffs can play their best game ....and Miami beats them.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts