NBA 2015-16 Season

When will the Golden State Warriors lose their first game?

Warriors break one mark, now set sights on Lakers' all-time record streak
http://www.usatoday.com/story/sport...walton-winning-streak-record-lakers/76349662/

I'm old enough to remember/watch when the Kareem Abdul-Jabbar(I was looking for Lew Alcindor,I missed the news that he changed his name,hey I was 11-12 years old at the time) led Milwaukee Bucks broke the Lakers' 33 game winning streak.

When will the Golden State Warriors lose their first game?

Warriors break one mark, now set sights on Lakers' all-time record streak
http://www.usatoday.com/story/sport...walton-winning-streak-record-lakers/76349662/

I'm old enough to remember/watch when the Kareem Abdul-Jabbar(I was looking for Lew Alcindor,I missed the news that he changed his name,hey I was 11-12 years old at the time) led Milwaukee Bucks broke the Lakers' 33 game winning streak.
It could happen almost any night. They've had some closer games the past week or so and could very easily have lost to the Nets. A poor shooting night coupled with Curry/Green early foul trouble against a good team would do it.

At the same time, with the confidence they have now, just about no lead is safe, so it could be a while. As a Warriors fan, I'm loving the past season plus. Records are meant to be broken... But at the same time, the goal is another championship. Overplaying the starters to chase the win streak record or the regular season wins total could hurt then come playoff time. It would not surprise me if they start resting guys once December rolls around.

Very surprised that it was the Bucks that knocked them off.I know the Indianapolis stations were hyping the Pacers- Warriors matchup like it was the Finals,probably thinking it would be the Pacers to give them their first Loss...

Very surprised that it was the Bucks that knocked them off.I know the Indianapolis stations were hyping the Pacers- Warriors matchup like it was the Finals,probably thinking it would be the Pacers to give them their first Loss...
It could have just as well been the Pelicans or the 76ers who beat them.

I'd love to see the warriors win at the very least 72 games. If the first quarter of the season is any indication then they have a shot at 73. I loved that chicago bulls team but I want to see history be made. Same goes for the NFL and the Panthers. Win it all!

Reactions: madmadworld
GO WARRIORS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
But they need to prove that they're more than just Stephen Curry, which I'm sure that they have proven already. Everytime that I hear that Curry is hurt, the talking heads make it sound like it's the end of the world for the Warriors.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)