NBA 2015-16 Season

Tough day in Miami. TWO egos separated by approx. $3.5 million. One wouldn't budget because he is known to stand his ground and the other feels $21 million a year is being disrespectful.

Sports, like all walks of life...go in cycles. The good news is the youth that Miami has in Whiteside, Winslow, Tyler Johnson(yes, the Heat WILL match) and Josh Richardson. They will have a pick in the draft and some decent salary cap space.

I understand it all but still nauseated by the whole thing. Really wanted Wade to retire here but my concept over these things is pretty much dead.

Tough day in Miami. TWO egos separated by approx. $3.5 million. One wouldn't budget because he is known to stand his ground and the other feels $21 million a year is being disrespectful.

The irony is Florida has no state income tax..so technically he'll earn less in Chicago.

In the end I don't think it was even about the money. Can't say I blame Wade

Sent from my iPhone using SatelliteGuys mobile app

In the end I don't think it was even about the money. Can't say I blame Wade

Both had their good reasons...throw in vacationing with the president and vice president of the players union talking into his ears for almost two weeks...was the perfect stormy of bruised egos.

It's pretty simple to me. They signed whiteside to the max instantly who gave one good year. Wade gave 13 and got played obviously.

It's pretty simple to me. They signed Whiteside to the max instantly who gave one good year. Wade gave 13 and got played obviously.

They went with potential and time will only tell if this was a good move. I for one thank him for what he help create in Miami and so not, it's next man up. Nothing else can be done nor anything else to say.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts