NBA 2015-16 Season

Series is over. Lebron stunk the place out for most of the game. And the whole teams refusal to defend the 3 did them in. As I said previously, this year was the Cavs best chance to get it done. With Lebron not being the player he once was, we can forget the possibility in the future with the team constructed as it is. Funny how they were able to win 2 games last year under Blatt and being undermanned and this year getting knocked off in 5. Same old Cleveland s**t! :shh

Series is over. Lebron stunk the place out for most of the game. And the whole teams refusal to defend the 3 did them in. As I said previously, this year was the Cavs best chance to get it done. With Lebron not being the player he once was, we can forget the possibility in the future with the team constructed as it is. Funny how they were able to win 2 games last year under Blatt and being undermanned and this year getting knocked off in 5. Same old Cleveland s**t! :shh
They should have stuck with Andrew Wiggins.

I don't think there are any more free tacos. My understanding is that it was the first road win that triggered it. Not all road wins.
Darn. :(
On the other hand, I thought that you were going to say that there would be no more free tacos because the Cavs weren't going to win in Oakland.

Guess no Draymond Green did make a difference. Allowed Lebron to have a field day. Unfortunately for the Cavs, he will be back for Thursday's game. Can't see a 2 man team beating a 5 man team again.

This is more of the series I was expecting. No one should be shocked if the Cavs win Sunday night as LeBron in my opinion is still the best player in the league.

Reactions: madmadworld

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)