NBA 2015-16 Season

160+ seasons of waiting to be #1 .. man this great. the darkness of all these years is over. just 2 years ago there was no light at the end of this. our home grown hero came Home with this goal to make History. he wrote this script we got to watch his Play go Broadway all the way to the top. it is beautiful.

thank you LBJ
Go Cavs

Improbable win for the Cavs with the 3's raining down on them and they not being able to buy one. It was the 2's with the "and ones" that kept them in the game. Until the "D" finally kicked in. And that dagger 3 from Kyrie late with the "D" keeping GS scoreless over the final 4-1/2 minutes. Congrats Cavs! Can't believe it finally happened for Cleveland after 52 years of frustration. :everybodydance

Reactions: madmadworld
Congrats to all Cleveland fans! The celebration last night sort of reminded me of Boston in 2004 when the Red Sox finally won the World Series after 86 long years. But I think in many ways the feeling was stronger last night. At least Boston had championships in the other sports. Cleveland went championship-less for 52 years. It was nice to see all the happy faces....congrats, happy for you all!!

Reactions: madmadworld
Mebron just opted out leaving 24million on the table.
With he cap projected to increase by 24million, he's going to try to cash in.

My problem is this... its a team sport and with all his endorsements and investments his NBA salary is basically peanuts.
Why limit your team w/ how many quality players they can sign because you want 1/3 of the pie?

Imagine who they could sign with an additional 20million free per season.

Um simple... Ego.
Lebron made a fuss about that leaving Miami saying he never had a max contract and his next would be a max.

Sent from my iPhone using SatelliteGuys mobile app

Mebron just opted out leaving 24million on the table.
With he cap projected to increase by 24million, he's going to try to cash in.

My problem is this... its a team sport and with all his endorsements and investments his NBA salary is basically peanuts.
Why limit your team w/ how many quality players they can sign because you want 1/3 of the pie?

Imagine who they could sign with an additional 20million free per season.
Come on............ really ?

You are the best in the World and would naturally want to paid as such. not at all your fault on a personal level there is a salary cap. just because you have a billion $ changes nothing.

Come on............ really ?

You are the best in the World and would naturally want to paid as such. not at all your fault on a personal level there is a salary cap. just because you have a billion $ changes nothing.

Hmm..uh...eh? Dude walked out on 24 million dollars ?!?!?!? Maybe am not making madmadworld money here, but to me, 24million is a lot of $$$, which signifies the problem w/ professional sports.
Lots of players adapt their contracts to help their respective teams, opting out of that much money for even more...just greed when what your really doing is crippling your team due to the cap.
No player is worth 1/3 the cap.

Hmm..uh...eh? Dude walked out on 24 million dollars ?!?!?!? Maybe am not making madmadworld money here, but to me, 24million is a lot of $$$, which signifies the problem w/ professional sports.
Lots of players adapt their contracts to help their respective teams, opting out of that much money for even more...just greed when what your really doing is crippling your team due to the cap.
No player is worth 1/3 the cap.
If someone pays you x then your worth x simple math. easy for one to say something else but does not make it true. not many Tim Duncan's/Dirk's in the world.

Nothing wrong in professional sports. if the $ was not there the owners would not pay it.

If someone pays you x then your worth x simple math. easy for one to say something else but does not make it true. not many Tim Duncan's/Dirk's in the world.

Nothing wrong in professional sports. if the $ was not there the owners would not pay it.

There's no "i" in team. It's a team sport.

Like the time Brock Lesnar in a post fight interview said he’d be going home to drink a Coors Light “because Bud Light won’t pay me nuthin.”
Dana White later on replied that Lesnar just made over half a million that night so how was not getting 20k from Budweiser going to hurt him.

Point being, when you're on your way to being the first athlete to be worth 1 billion dollars...whats the point of crippling your team with a high salary when you make more than that on the interest of your account.

There's no "i" in team. It's a team sport.

Like the time Brock Lesnar in a post fight interview said he’d be going home to drink a Coors Light “because Bud Light won’t pay me nuthin.”
Dana White later on replied that Lesnar just made over half a million that night so how was not getting 20k from Budweiser going to hurt him.

Point being, when you're on your way to being the first athlete to be worth 1 billion dollars...whats the point of crippling your team with a high salary when you make more than that on the interest of your account.
Truth is he is playing for half of his worth no matter if he gets 26 or 30 mill. so easy to dump others $ out the window.

crippling your team
you must be joking he is almost a team unto himself.

Been a Cav's fan day one. was a Lakers fan in the 1960's Still really.
LBJ has moved into second place on my all-time list. no one has done more with less in history.
2007 Finals that team had no business there. Pistons a far better team. now with this version of the Cav's the past 2 years are 4-15 without LBJ. going to the last 2 Finals with this group epic.

So who's the best player ? Bill Russell not close. in 20 seasons of organized Basketball he won the title 15 times, never to be equaled. I hate the Celtic's.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)