NBA Basketball 2009-10 Season

Chicago 86
Cleveland 85

Good game..

GREAT game and right call at the end. Lebron lost control before he went to the basket. IF he still would have had had control, it would have been a foul...

...besides, Lebron got quite a few calls last night when he would take 3 and 4 steps AND get continuation after fouls....

I was impressed with the BULLS....

Friday's Nationally Televised Games
Cleveland at New York- 8:00pm ET/5:00pm PT (ESPN/ESPN-HD)
San Antonio at Portland- 10:30pm ET/7:30pm PT (ESPN/ESPN-HD)

Friday's Nationally Televised Games
Cleveland at New York- 8:00pm ET/5:00pm PT (ESPN/ESPN-HD)
San Antonio at Portland- 10:30pm ET/7:30pm PT (ESPN/ESPN-HD)

Lebron's only trip to NYC these season.. unless he goes there in July?? Hmmmmm :eek:

You finally stopped crying about the Angels long enough to post? :rolleyes:

Sandra

hehe, you crack me up .. Just like the rest of your crying gang.. LMAO
BTW: Congrats on winning the WS.. about time after 9 long years of tears and wasted tissue paper huh LOL

This Cavs-Knicks game isn't a game as much as it is a recruiting trip.

lebron-knicks-300x203.jpg

I hear Lebron may sign a letter of intent after the game. :D

Knicks stink.

LeBron wants to win a title, and the Knicks aren't exactly a team on the cusp of greatness.
They stink because they are trying to clear out as much cap space as possible. If the Knicks could play with only 4 guys at a time they would. They want to do what Boston did a couple of years ago.

The Phoenix Suns have quite impressive on the eastcoast swing! They have knocked previously undefeated Miami AND Boston.... On the road no less...and with, you ready with this...defense!

Oh my goodness, the Magic got spanked last night by...THE OKLAHOMA CITY THUNDER????

Wow. 28 point game, and it wasn't even as close as that. Terrible game by Howard. Looks like the Magic aren't what we thought they were, after all.

Obviously this means Boston and Cleveland in the Eastern Conference Finals.

Sandra

Oh my goodness, the Magic got spanked last night by...THE OKLAHOMA CITY THUNDER????

Wow. 28 point game, and it wasn't even as close as that. Terrible game by Howard. Looks like the Magic aren't what we thought they were, after all.

Obviously this means Boston and Cleveland in the Eastern Conference Finals.

Sandra

OMG. LMAO. Hehehe. Totally, heehe! I want a Burrito and maybe some Garlic fries! Totally. Hehehe! No doubt. For sho!! hehehehe!!!

-my best Pro imitation. :rolleyes: :D

Dont forget the Magic only had 9 players last night.. The majority of their team was injured or sick. Including much of the Magics big talent.

Dont forget the Magic only had 9 players last night.. The majority of their team was injured or sick. Including much of the Magics big talent.

You should not count on Vince Carter for much anyway, he may be in street clothes more often than in a uniform all year.

Their main commercial man Dwight Howard played...and he was terrible.

Just going by what I saw. ;)

Sandra

OMG. LMAO. Hehehe. Totally, heehe! I want a Burrito and maybe some Garlic fries! Totally. Hehehe! No doubt. For sho!! hehehehe!!!

-my best Pro imitation. :rolleyes: :D

You got the wrong guy. You're talking about the guy with Kobe posters all over his bedroom. He doesn't know Orlando Magic from Orlando time shares...

Sandra

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)