NBA Off Season

salsadancer7

SatelliteGuys Master
Original poster
Jun 1, 2004
South Florida
I thought with the impending NBA free agent season now just as, if not more interesting than the NBA regular season....especially with Lebron opting out, we can go nuts with the rumors.

Reactions: Rey
I've readjusted my odds.

74% he stays in Miami
25% he goes back to Cleveland
1% other

I also would like to tell espn that I don't give a crap about the Knicks and no one else does either. They're the most irrelevant team that always gets mentioned. They're not the Celtics or Lakers so please stop acting like they are.

Posted Via The FREE SatelliteGuys Reader App!

I've readjusted my odds.

74% he stays in Miami
25% he goes back to Cleveland
1% other

I also would like to tell espn that I don't give a crap about the Knicks and no one else does either. They're the most irrelevant team that always gets mentioned. They're not the Celtics or Lakers so please stop acting like they are.

Posted Via The FREE SatelliteGuys Reader App!

Looks like that Cleveland option is out...

85% he stays in Miami
10% he goes to Chicago
5% he goes to the Clippers

Well finally all of the big 3 have opted out. If reports are true about Bosh, I think he's asking for a little too much.

Well finally all of the big 3 have opted out. If reports are true about Bosh, I think he's asking for a little too much.
In my opinion he was never worth the max contract anyway.

In my opinion he was never worth the max contract anyway.

Your playing the results of the last three years. In Toronto, he was THE man and average almost 24-11. He went unselfish and was the 3rd option giving up touches per game as well as the offense running through him. We all know that the offense runs through Lebron, if it ran through Bosh..he would be closer to his Toronto numbers.

The team will run a different offense AND defense next year with the Miami's big 3.

Last edited:
Don't they have a coach?
Ramy you think that matters in sports anymore? Loyalty no longer exists my friend. As far as Jason Kidd goes, I have no idea what he's really after or if he's just trippin'.

Ramy you think that matters in sports anymore? Loyalty no longer exists my friend. As far as Jason Kidd goes, I have no idea what he's really after or if he's just trippin'.

He thinks he is worthy and experienced enough to play the part of Riley. :oldlaugh

Is it me or does this Mebron character think he's bigger than the NBA? If anything he's proven that he can't win a championship without major help... I pity the Cavs fan who are set to get burned yet again by getting their hopes up.

When I read last week that when the "big three" initially signed in 2010, they had actually planned it back in 2007 when they all negotiated similar extensions with their various clubs....ie- tampering big time.

I heard them discuss on ESPN Sportscenter that Chris Bosh might sign with the Houston Rockets(at least the Heat hopes so) & that will free up the Heat to sign Carmelo Anthony to join LeBron James & Dwayne Wade. The Heat would be smarter to sign Luol Deng.

Even when he played for the Raps... I never felt Bosh was an "elite" player.. Miami really never had a "Big 3"... more like Batman (Lebron), Robin (Wade) and Alfred the Butler (Bosh)
4 years 88million offer by the Rockets? It would only be a matter of time before Howard and Bosh clash.
Heck is Bosh is worth 22mil a year? I sincerely suggest the Rockets invest in their scouting department and capologists.

Is it me or does this Mebron character think he's bigger than the NBA? If anything he's proven that he can't win a championship without major help... I pity the Cavs fan who are set to get burned yet again by getting their hopes up.

When I read last week that when the "big three" initially signed in 2010, they had actually planned it back in 2007 when they all negotiated similar extensions with their various clubs....ie- tampering big time.

Not tampering....if you are an active player. Please remember, players could NOT talk to players until July 1st and could not sign until July 10th. Agents are doing what they are supposed to do and players are doing what they are normally doing during the off a season and free agency. Nothing really has changed in that aspect since free agency started in the NBA. And besides, the players have earned that right.

Even when he played for the Raps... I never felt Bosh was an "elite" player.. Miami really never had a "Big 3"... more like Batman (Lebron), Robin (Wade) and Alfred the Butler (Bosh)
4 years 88million offer by the Rockets? It would only be a matter of time before Howard and Bosh clash.
Heck is Bosh is worth 22mil a year? I sincerely suggest the Rockets invest in their scouting department and capologists.

Bosh averaged 17 & 9 as a "3rd fiddle"... not too many 3rd options that barely gets plays run through him average that....

I knows its not "tampering" by definition.. I shouldve used colluded as the 2010 move was planned years in advance.
Personally, if Miami could dump Bosh off and sign Anthony.. they'd be miles ahead of last year.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts