NBA Off Season

It's all speculation at this point but I'm with Kraven. Cavs fans need to slow down a bit because I keep hearing calls from there of fans calling this a done deal. No way in hell I would set myself up like that for disappointment.

It's all speculation at this point but I'm with Kraven. Cavs fans need to slow down a bit because I keep hearing calls from there of fans calling this a done deal. No way in hell I would set myself up like that for disappointment.

I just feel that until Dan Gilbert gives Lebron an PUBLIC apology, I doubt he will ever play for that owner again. Now I did not say he would never play for the Cavs again, just this owner. You just do not go around naming the face of your franchise a "Benedict Arnold" and a "lowly coward" and have that open letter on your team website...regardless of the BS excuse they gave yesterday.

Reactions: Rey
We'd both be scoring 10pts+ a game if we had Lebron feeding us the ball.

so very true.... Damn...I wish! LOL!

BUT, if he leaves....he leaves. Don't get me wrong, I WOULD LOVE to have him stay and REALLY want him to stay. But it is what it is... a business decision that IF he feels he cannot get what he wants here... see ya! Thanks for the memories. IF he leaves, you will not see what you saw in Cleveland.

And SPEAKING of Cleveland, I maybe wrong....but the media and the Cavs are prepping the Cleveland fans for another MAJOR let down. "The Drive" or "The Shot" will be nothing in comparison....

I knows its not "tampering" by definition.. I shouldve used colluded as the 2010 move was planned years in advance.
Personally, if Miami could dump Bosh off and sign Anthony.. they'd be miles ahead of last year.
I'd actually would say someone else and the thought hurts me. Obviously I'm talking about Wade who honestly I don't see him ever even coming close to the GREAT player he was for so many years until last year. Having said that, I would not do that to wade after the fact he opted out of money he will not see again in a 2 year span of any future contract. The better move would be to keep James and Bosh, then replace Wade but again that shouldn't and won't be done. That to me is what is factoring in whatever decision James is about to make. If this was the Wade when he got here, just the wade of 2 years ago then this wouldn't even be a discussion.

I've always felt his return to Cleveland would happen because it's a emotionally driven decision that inevitably he will make. I never thought of any possibility of that being now. Personally I would never go back to work for an owner who said the things Gilbert said. James did not force his way out of Cleveland after 7 years, he was a free agent. People can debate that if they wish to do so, although I don't see the point.

I just feel that until Dan Gilbert gives Lebron an PUBLIC apology, I doubt he will ever play for that owner again. Now I did not say he would never play for the Cavs again, just this owner. You just do not go around naming the face of your franchise a "Benedict Arnold" and a "lowly coward" and have that open letter on your team website...regardless of the BS excuse they gave yesterday.

Am sure MeBron's going to consider his kids in his next contact and likely stay somewhere far away from Cleveland. Which ever warm weather team that offers him the max and a best chances to win lands him.

This is what I've always believed even though in the back of my mind I thought there was a chance he would return but later in his career. Lebron doesn't look like a guy who would hold a grudge unlike Gilbert who just yesterday conveniently removed his letter to James from 2010. But, I'm beginning to realize that no one really knows how this guy thinks. I thought I had a pretty good idea what he was going to do but I don't and no one else does.

When Cleveland fans get burned a 2nd time, it going to be forever known as "The Burn" or "DejaVu"
Perhaps the ones we're hearing about don't represent the majority of the fans there but I have no idea. From outside it sure appears that many there think this is happening now.

I heard them discuss on ESPN Sportscenter that Chris Bosh might sign with the Houston Rockets(at least the Heat hopes so) & that will free up the Heat to sign Carmelo Anthony to join LeBron James & Dwayne Wade. The Heat would be smarter to sign Luol Deng.
Chris Broussard is just using anything he hears from his "sources" and tweeting it out. If he's wrong about most of this stuff he'll look like the ass he is hehe......

I knows its not "tampering" by definition.. I shouldve used colluded as the 2010 move was planned years in advance.
Personally, if Miami could dump Bosh off and sign Anthony.. they'd be miles ahead of last year.

I am gonna disagree. This team has been about defense first and foremost...something I have rarely see 'Melo play. That would mean moving Lebron to the 4...not good for longevity in the season. Their issue was NOT the starting 5, it was the next group coming in.

Actually,I believe that it was Stephen A. Smith who said that.
There's a good example of a guy who can thank his sources for getting the LBJ thing right in 2010. This is what Mr. Broussard is trying to accomplish in 2014.

Latest CBA made it not only impossible for Miami to keep their three but to penalize them for keeping them.
Yep, mission accomplished. Other thing that's making this difficult, more difficult than what I thought is the way the NBA market has exploded this off-season. I'm seeing a lot of bad over paid contracts that teams will regret in the future. Lebron's free agent status has teams losing their minds.

Reactions: salsadancer7

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)