NBA TV HD signal break-ups.

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.

PhilAce

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Jan 30, 2007
Columbia, MO
I have E*, and was wondering if anyone with D* is noticing the signal break-ups during some of the NBA TV HD games.

I have E*, and was wondering if anyone with D* is noticing the signal break-ups during some of the NBA TV HD games.
Negative, I have NFL ST with Superfan (HD) + NBA and get games in HD, no problems here so far.

Just started watching it recorded on VIP 622 and have same issue. I also have D* and switched to it live and saw what appeared to be a sharper picture. But guess what? It also has more black out breaks with no sound too! Guess there is an issues with NBATV HD with both E* & D*. If I remember right the last game or first HD NBA game this season had sound issues too! Hope they read this Forum and get their act together.

I am not home to watch tonight but of the times I have been able to watch I did not have these issues, but if it happens with both services it likely is a production issue.

It is happening on Directv and also on Mojo through Cablevision. Definitely is a problem with NBA TV turning the HD feed around. Very annoying!

I noticed this last night during the Suns/Warriors game.. it got really annoying.. good thing I didn't care about the game

It is happening on Directv and also on Mojo through Cablevision. Definitely is a problem with NBA TV turning the HD feed around. Very annoying!
NBA HD is kinda f-ed up... I think its just screwed up that they won't even show all clips in HD even when there is a HD feed.. like last night they were showing clips of another game that was broadcast in HD but they instead showed it in SD... not quite as bad as Sunday Night Football when they convert the other game clips to their crappy 1080i stuff and it just makes the great feeds look HORRIBLE..

Sometimes that is because the rights owner of the game did not allow any rebroadcasts of their HD production. Happens all the time.

Status
Please reply by conversation.